MIDWEST UPDATE - Important News

alyssamma

All,

Many of you know that Marjorie had illnesses/deaths in the family and that has affected the quality of work from Midwest. Well, it has gotten to be too much and she has sold the company. Jackie (not Jaqueline who also worked there) has bought it. From what I understand, everyone who used to work there is gone and there will soon be a new website.

Right now, there is a new phone number: 417-987-4207

No clue how this will work for people still waiting for locations/replacements. However, we have been working with Jackie (not knowing she was in negotiations to buy the business) and things have been smooth.

If I get any other info, I will post it here.

Thanks.

Kevin

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be business as usual. Jackie isn't "coming in off the streets". She had been working at Midwest for a while and I would assume she still has all of the contacts they had before.

I, personally, plan to keep ordering locations from them.

Kevin

Jackie called me today.  She has bought the company.  She will keep the warranty the same, and will charge $45 per location for the next 6 months.

She has been there for 6 years, and sounded like she wanted to make things better.

Jackie called me today.  She has bought the company.  She will keep the warranty the same, and will charge $45 per location for the next 6 months.

She has been there for 6 years, and sounded like she wanted to make things better.

for what equipment is that price for?

Call and leave a message. Jackie indicated she would be very busy.

BTW, to clarify the $45 rate...she is saying it will take some time to locate while she gets up to speed. Maybe 5-6 weeks. So she is offering a discounted rate to compensate.

She also plans to offer more pricing options based on the level of guarantee you want.

Kevin

Just got off a 15 min phone call with her.  Very informative, She is moving the service to a different location in town, this will take some time.  She expects to have @ 4 other employees plus her 6 years of experience.  Kim, former locator, is starting another company!  I wonder what it will be?  And yes, she said it will be around the end of the month before most of the orders will be completed.  Also, they are taking a limited number of orders this month to help alleviate the stress of the move and transfer of ownership.  Still trying to complete back orders as best as possible.  The $45/per price drop is still up in the air but hopes to change it sometime this month for a limited time.  She will try to communicate more effectively with all her customers, I told her this was paramount for all of us, whether it's a call or an email!  The locations they will provide will be on par with what we are accustomed to now, if not better! (let's hope so).  Guarantee to be the same as now with possible pricing options to come in the future.  Overall she seems like an upfront, informative, caring, and knowledgeable new owner.

Just letting you know what I was told today, maybe you can give her a call tomorrow and get a definitive answer.  It would be nice if I can get them located with her.  Please let us know.

Oh my god.  I had no idea this was going on. Geez........they owe me alot of money or locations. I gotta leave a message in the morning.  I need to speak with Jackie.  I would really rather speak with Marjorie.

I had a snack and soda loactaion with them and i also found out about all this today with no phone call and no warning. Its been months since i paid for a snack and soda location and everytime I have been the one who needed to call them up for an update.

I was supposed to get a call from marjorie today but nothing. This stinks as i really needed these machines put in:(