MIDWEST UPDATE - Important News

alyssamma

Really sorry to hear about Midwest; they were the only decent one left IMO and they are going downhill fast it sounds like. They still owe me 2 replacements from 10 months ago. I'm done with locators, too many problems. I would rather them sit in the garage than drive all over town for a loser location or get a decent spot just to pull it 2-4 weeks later. I am reasonably successful locating myself so I'm going in that direction. If I get overloaded with machines I'll just sell some. IMO if I can get 55 locations averaging $45/mo that is better than 90 averaging $20/mo. both time and money. I think I can do that hopefully in my lifetime. Right now I consider this a hobby until I get a new business plan. If anyone in Michigan, particularly Oakland and Macomb counties, wants some locations let me know, we can work a deal.

Jim

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My take is Midwest is so slammed with business and now a change in ownership they can't keep up. If they ever get back to the way they were I would use them again (after all replacements completed). They definitely got the best locations and had the best guarantee. A good locator should have an army of capable telemarketers, pay a good %, have a manager paid off the gross and THEN put the word out they are in business. A good locator could make a good living right now.

I had a good talk with Jackie this morning.

what about?details plz.

Jackie will call me on Monday or Tuesday after going over my account with Marjorie.

Hey could you check and see if any emails we send to Marjorie get passed along to Jackie when you talk to them? I have not heard back from the one I sent to Marjorie about my locations through them.

What change in ownership? Its basically one part of midwest taking over for the other and the people that signed up for snack and soda get left in the dust. This is a great way to liquidate responsibility for those locations owed.I still havent heard back from marjorie and everytime it was me who had to call midwest to an update. I could never have the conscience to do that to a client, never. :angry:

Hello to all this is Jacklyn that you all know as the manager from Midwest. As I'm sure you all have heard the company was sold to Jackie, which is the retired physician Marjorie had working for her. It's an unfortunate situation for everyone that they still owe locations to and us former employees as well. On a positive note I have decided to open my own locating business. My business name is Central Locators and I hope to have the pleasure of doing business with the people I have talked to for the last 3 years. I also will have pretty much the same policy as Midwest because I believe that it is fair. You will all be happy to know that Kim who handled our files is my sister and she is in business with me as well. We have hired Mitzi whom does the corporate calling along with myself. The three of us have plenty experience and will offer top of the line service just as I did at Midwest. I have already obtained my business license, however the phone lines should be installed by no later than next week. Feel free to contact me via e-mail if you have any questions. My e-mail address is jsampson1990@yahoo.com. Thank you all and I hope to hear from you soon!

See red below...

Hello to all this is Jacklyn that you all know as the manager from Midwest. As I'm sure you all have heard the company was sold to Jackie, which is the retired physician Marjorie had working for her. It's an unfortunate situation for everyone that they still owe locations to and us former employees as well. On a positive note I have decided to open my own locating business. My business name is Central Locators and I hope to have the pleasure of doing business with the people I have talked to for the last 3 years. I also will have pretty much the same policy as Midwest because I believe that it is fair. You will all be happy to know that Kim who handled our files is my sister and she is in business with me as well. We have hired Mitzi whom does the corporate calling along with myself. The three of us have plenty experience and will offer top of the line service just as I did at Midwest. I have already obtained my business license, however the phone lines should be installed by no later than next week. Feel free to contact me via e-mail if you have any questions. My e-mail address is jsampson1990@yahoo.com. Thank you all and I hope to hear from you soon!

well heck let me throw my hat in the ring.

$50 per gumball/bulk candy location.

Payment through pay pal(user name eddiebauer@sbcglobal.net) or We can send you a paypal invoice,

before we can begin your campaign.

give us the zip code/codes you want your locations

in, how many locations you need and what type of machine you have.We

contact

the owners/managers of the business and secure your locations. If We

think it is a good location We turn it over to you and let you check it

out. If it meets your approval put your machine there.If with in three

months it needs to be moved for  management

reasons We will get you a new location at no charge for that machine.

We have many references from major vending machine companies to

individuals who use and recommend my service.

Thanks you for the opportunity to earn your business

Eddie Bauer Jr

CEO and Founder of

www.eddiebauervending.com

a TRUSTMAN LLC

832-883-4479

See red below...

is that a yes?

I think it is an IQ/reading test :)

See red below...

is that a yes?

yeah I've got it worked out with steve. i've been at my place in kauai most of june and actually still am.Went ahead and got married while I was here too.my staff is not very big right now and not as easy to manage long distance so I scaled back because I had plenty of work already in the pipeline when i left to keep everybody busy...A few clients from here too. My ad on here will start begining of july when I'm back home in Houston.

thanks kelly

so midwest closed up and it is now central locators?

Antonio......this new post on here from Jacklyn is another company starting.  Its called Central Locators.  Jacklyn is a former employee of Midwest.  Dont you remember her?  Maybe you dont.  Anyway.......so besides Central Locators there is Midwest Locators which is continuing with new ownership.  The new owner's name is Jackie. ( not Jacklyn )