Is bulk the way to go

car

i dont really think that one has to do with the other.  bulk vending is not a gateway to full line or any other  type of vending in my opinion. try some of each if you are not sure what you will enjoy.

some start out in bulk and move on to to full line or amusement vending, some just stick with bulk.

i started out with amusements and then got started in bulk, because i enjoy it. i personally want nothing to do with soda or snack (at this time). if you are not enjoying what you do it all becomes like a job that you hate.

I agree w/ what Pusherman said. Its about what you like doing. Why not buy 10 bulk machines and place them, service them a couple of cycles and see if you like it.

I have done both bulk and full line and I can tell you that the logistics and amount of effort needed in full line snack and soda is alot more complicated than bulk.

Jimbo

Starting out in bulk will be a lot cheaper then starting out in snacks and soda.  We began in bulk and moved into snacks.  We had about 12 snack machines and it became more work then what we were wanting to do on a part time basis.  The snack business has to be attended to in some places once a week.  Machines are a lot more expensive then a couple candy machines on a pipe stand.  We ended up selling our snack machines and went strickly into bulk.  I suggest if you want to get your feet wet, do it in bulk vending, then go from there.

Tee