Central Locators owned by Jacklyn (former manager of Midwest)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do expect to have the website up and running by next week. As soon as everything is completed I will let everyone know.

Spirals and racks :)

I know you want to start offering locations for them ^^

what is the cost for a location?

thanks ,

bdig36

Here ya go.............Just to clarify things for everyone Midwest is still in business and owned by Jackie, I am Jacklyn I used to manage Midwest but unfortunately I no longer work for Midwest. Central Locators is my business and we are not affiliated with Midwest. Central Locators company policy is as follows: For candy locations including single, double, and triple heads they are $55 per machine. Gumball and dentyne ice locations are $60 per machine. Our guarantees are in effect for 90 days after purchasing the locations, we guarantee $10-12 monthly for single head machines $12-15 monthly for double heads and $15-20 monthly for triple heads. If for any reason you have to remove your machine or the location does not produce we will find a replacement for you. Our turnaround times are expected to be 1-2 weeks depending on how many locations are purchased

Here ya go.............Just to clarify things for everyone Midwest is still in business and owned by Jackie, I am Jacklyn I used to manage Midwest but unfortunately I no longer work for Midwest. Central Locators is my business and we are not affiliated with Midwest. Central Locators company policy is as follows: For candy locations including single, double, and triple heads they are $55 per machine. Gumball and dentyne ice locations are $60 per machine. Our guarantees are in effect for 90 days after purchasing the locations, we guarantee $10-12 monthly for single head machines $12-15 monthly for double heads and $15-20 monthly for triple heads. If for any reason you have to remove your machine or the location does not produce we will find a replacement for you. Our turnaround times are expected to be 1-2 weeks depending on how many locations are purchased

I think you need to do full line also

When you worked at midwest, who was in charge of locating commission racks? Is that person still with Midwest?

When you say gumballs are 60$, and that's more than a double, are you talking about any form of special gumball machine? It seems weird that a gumball/skittles double would be cheaper than a single gumball.

does $60 include machines such as oscars wild ride and wowie zowie,since these are pretty easy to find locations for?

You really think those two machines you mentioned are as easy as a straight up gumball machine? :huh:

When I walk into a location and there's already a rack, spiral and sticker/tattoo I'm really glad I've got Wowies too!  So often the locations already have more machines than they really should have anyway.  What am I gonna say if they're happy with their current machines - gee, would you like another spiral or maybe a second sticker/tattoo machine?  The majority of these locations already have so many of those machines I wouldn't put another one in if they asked for it.  Actually, I can't see how some of these locations make any money with so many machines similar or just like the ones every other business has down the street. I'd much rather have something completely different!

nam

Any machines that contain gumballs are higher in price due to the fact that in my 4 years of locating experience they are harder to place then any candy machine. A lot of location owners either don't want the employees to chew gum or they get concerned about the mess gum makes. If anyone has any further questions give us a call at (417) 832-8758.

Any machines that contain gumballs are higher in price due to the fact that in my 4 years of locating experience they are harder to place then any candy machine. A lot of location owners either don't want the employees to chew gum or they get concerned about the mess gum makes. If anyone has any further questions give us a call at (417) 832-8758.

so how much would a wowie zowie or an oscars wild ride that dispenses 1 inch capsules cost to locate?I am with nam,on this one.these machines are unique.

the locations would have a hard time turning it down because of that and should be easier to locate.

I believe it has more to do with commission versus charity.  Machines that size would require a commission in most cases.  Commission locating is simply not their gig.  Charity locating is their specialty and focus.

I have seen many of these Wowie's come and go.  Most restaurants I have been in have had them removed - too much space and not enough return for the location.  A crane takes up the same amount of space and will usually return a whole lot more to the location.  There is a convience store near me where a Wowie was abandoned!  I am using that as a gateway to get a rack  in there after they throw the Wowie into the dumpster!

Jax

I`d be camping near that dumpster!!

just because a machine is abandoned doesn`t always mean the vendor did it intentionaly, or vending wasn`t for him,maybe the guy died  who knows.thats the only way I would abandon a machine.

I wasn`t aware thaT the ladies are focusing on charity locations.

I'd be interested in that dumpster 2. I would ask if  I could lend them some muscle and a pick up to help move it from the front to the dumpster. We can load it into the pick up together, and I'll take care of the rest by myself so they don't have to waste valuable time.

• 2 weeks later...

This comment is to all existing customers of Central Locators. We would appreciate all feedback negative or positive, just to ensure our quality of service. I would also like to offer a promotional deal for any vendors in the central time zone, due to time restrictions we need more business in the central time zone. Now through August 7th we will honor a $5 discount per location good for up to 10 locations.

• 2 weeks later...

We just wanted to update everyone to let them know our office will be closed Thursday 8-13 and Friday 8-14 for remodeling. We will be checking the e-mail and voice mail periodically so feel free to shoot us an e-mail or leave a message. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

• 3 weeks later...