Central Locators owned by Jacklyn (former manager of Midwest)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its hard to believe they are too busy to spend 25 seconds on a reply e-mail. I have waited 2 days for a reply from eddie baur on a question andthats too long in my opinion

yes it is too long.most locators check thier emails daily.if they dont they should since they have a contact us email on thier website.

Does Central even have a website yet?

I shot these people an email about a month ago stating that I would trade designing them a website for locations.  I got an email stating they were interested in that trade but haven't had any communication from then since then.

Has anyone been in contact with these ladies lately?? 

If we don't hear back from them in the next few days, we'll need to do business with someone else I guess. 

Please chime in with any info/experience with them.

Thanks.

Did you call them or email them?  I called them last week and they were very responsive.  I have not contacted this week and have not heard from them this week.  Some people are very bad with email and others are very bad with voice mail - a strange phenomenon, but have seen it many times in business.

I also told them that the Orlando area is mine exclusively and that your locations are to be forwarded to me!  LOL  ;D  Thanks for the locations!  :D

Jax

I wanted to let everyone know that Central is still here. We do check our emails regularly (every day) and usually we respond the same day, if not the next day. If we don't respond please call us, maybe there was an error in the email. We do not have a website yet we are still searching for an affordable web designer, as soon as we get our website we will let everyone know.

Hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend,

Jacklyn