1800 Machines

davidsurvz

These machines are the best looking machines in my opinion. I've sold quite a few of them on my ebay store and website, and am trying to get some more as they are made of sound quality and last long too.

I just picked up 4 brand new 1800's today from a poor lady that obviously bought the biz op. 2 were assembled and 2 were still in the boxes, plus 6 extra canisters for $300. Thats $75 a peice, not the best price, but pretty good. I love these machines, very nice. I cant wait to get them out on locations.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just picked up 4 brand new 1800's today from a poor lady that obviously bought the biz op. 2 were assembled and 2 were still in the boxes, plus 6 extra canisters for $300. Thats $75 a peice, not the best price, but pretty good. I love these machines, very nice. I cant wait to get them out on locations.

That is a GREAT price for new 1800's.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just getting back into vending after about 20 years. I started up again with 28 1800 machines and 12 vendstars that I picked up as a lot for about $41.25 a piece. I wasn't at all familiar with the 1800 machine but I thought it was a no brainer. Now I love them. Very dependble so far...

• 1 year later...

Has anyone purchased 1800's from 1800? What do you think about that experience. Also, anyone who has purchased from Ebay or other sources What do you think of the 1800's? :huh:? Pros / Cons....... :huh:

I have purchased over 500 1-800 machines.....they are always worth the wait to find them at the right price.

I currently have 50 in the box for sale at $140.00m ea plus shipping

These machines will win your potential customers over other machines any day...WHICH we all know can make or break you locating day

• 4 months later...

I have a red machine which had a pink plastic coated key. The key is broken and must be replaced or else I have to drill open the locks. Anybody have this key? It has T - 007 stamped on it.attachicon.gifpink key T 007.jpg

thanks,

Tom

I have a red machine which had a pink plastic coated key. The key is broken and must be replaced or else I have to drill open the locks. Anybody have this key? It has T - 007 stamped on it.attachicon.gifpink key T 007.jpg

thanks,

Tom

Tom...email me at twopawsup@comcast.net with your address and I will send you one for free

Brian

Antonio,

The spill tray is $19.

I will trade you a candy wheel if you send me the gumball wheel.

Go over to leave a PM message or send me an e-mail to further discuss your needs and the possiblity of a trade.

Thanks.

Gary

Antonio,

The spill tray is $19.

I will trade you a candy wheel if you send me the gumball wheel.

Go over to leave a PM message or send me an e-mail to further discuss your needs and the possiblity of a trade.

Thanks.

Gary

Gary,

I will trade how evermany bubblegum wheels for candy wheels you wish to trade

Brian

twopawsup@comcast.net

• 5 months later...

Archived