Bumper Stickers are here!

caserri

Hello members!

I am excited to announce that our VENDiscuss bumper stickers are now available. There are 2 versions available. See below.

I have contemplated how to get these stickers out to you guys for the least possible cost for either of us. As most of you know, I'm not looking to turn a profit however everything that I try to provide costs something. With that said, I would like to offer up these stickers to you for a simple donation of what you feel is appropriate. If I cover costs then GREAT, if not, I shouldn't be too far off. Bottom line is I would like to get anyone interested in showing their support for VENDiscuss a sticker.

To those of you who have already made donations, I thank you and you will be receiving your stickers shortly.

Here are the current styles...

This is the standard sticker available to everyone.

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/images/bump.bmp

Here is one reserved for Charter Members only! There are only 100 of these made folks!

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/images/charterbump.bmp

Stickers dimensions are 3"X11"

If anyone is interested in either of these stickers PM me your info.

Just shipped out the last batch of these today so everyone who told me they wanted some should be getting them soon. This includes those of you who had previously made donations. If you ordered some of these this week (10/29 through 11/2) I will get them out to you as soon as they get back from the print shop. The first batch flew out so fast.

Thanks to all for your continued support!

Also, When you all get them make sure you snap a photo of it on whatever you put it on. Then post your pic up in the breakroom! I'm looking forward to seeing these things out there.

Steve

Pusher,

MO are fine but we also accept PayPal or credit or debit cards through the donate button under the logo up top.

If you want to go the MO route PM me.

Steve

• 1 year later...

Hey Steve,

I thought this would be a great idea, but wanted to run it by you before I did it:

Being the young, spry guy I am, I have a Myspace:http://www.myspace.com/that_1_dude. Now it may or may not be appropriate for me, but what I was thinking was that I could copy the image of the regular Vendiscuss sticker and post it on my Myspace as a link to the site. Again, it may not work in my instance, but I know of plenty of members here that have great vending websites...

• 1 year later...

I just wanted to re-open this topic to let everyone know that the new VENDiscuss bumper stickers will be in stock in about a week. The new stickers will updated to reflect our new logo.

Once they come in, I will let everyone know how they can get one.

Here is a peek at the 2009 bumper stickers. The samples have been shipped and I should get them in a few days. After QC, they will be available for those who want them.

I like this one!!  There will be a couple of different kinds??

I like this one!!  There will be a couple of different kinds??

Yes John. There will be this one and the CHARTER MEMBER stickers offered first. I am also in the process of designing a few other stickers. Some of the ideas I'm kicking around are...

-- A funny one that says something like "Don't be a Golpher Hole!" with our address.

-- Maybe another one that says "T Bird says I'm DA BOMB DIGGITY!"

-- Another that references the Gravy Lounge would be cool.

-- Maybe one that shows a "Hello, my name is" sticker customized with the members screen name.

If anyone has any other ideas that would make a great VENDiscuss sticker, post them up here.

Wasn't happy with the sample so I added a few tweaks like the "2009 Supporter" and an outline around the text. Here is an updated version. This will extend the time of availability a few days but I'm picky!  ;D

Wasn't happy with the sample so I added a few tweaks like the "2009 Supporter" and an outline around the text. Here is an updated version. This will extend the time of availability a few days but I'm picky!  ;D

Nice Steve!!

Yes John. There will be this one and the CHARTER MEMBER stickers offered first. I am also in the process of designing a few other stickers. Some of the ideas I'm kicking around are...

-- A funny one that says something like "Don't be a Golpher Hole!" with our address.

-- Maybe another one that says "T Bird says I'm DA BOMB DIGGITY!"

-- Another that references the Gravy Lounge would be cool.

-- Maybe one that shows a "Hello, my name is" sticker customized with the members screen name.

If anyone has any other ideas that would make a great VENDiscuss sticker, post them up here.

You are too much brotha........lol.

Thanks guys. These will be available in a matter of days, stay tuned to get yours.

As a reminder, there is also going to be an updated version of the CHARTER MEMBER stickers for you charters who want one.

The stickers are finally ready! These will initially be made available to supporting members who participate in the current contest going on in the contest section.

I will soon have images of the "GOLPHER"  and CHARTER stickers as well.

Here is a link with the details...

http://vendiscuss.com/forum/index.php?topic=7573.0

LOL! LOLL!

Golpher :D :D :D

David,

If you GOLPHER like the GOLPHER GOLPHER sticker then just GOLPHER get one? If you GOLPHER do, you'll have a GOLPHER great chance of winning the GOLPHER GOLPHER prize. Participation has been really GOLPHER low so everyone has a GOLPHER good GOLPHER chance.  ;D

Besides, we may not be done adding GOLPHER prizes.  :o