What is up with superballs sticking

BluePlate

I have quite a few boucy ball machines.  I never get calls from retailers.  I got 3 calls from Friday to today.

"The bouncy balls are jammed?!"

Anyone have this issue?  I assume it has something to do with the humidity. Never had this issue before.

I have never had issues with bouncy balls but I have a couple of questions for you.

1. Are you buying them from the same company you always buy them from?

2. If the answer to #1 is yes, than their supplier, in China, may have changed the size slightly. Just a mm could do it.

3. If you are using the same machine, make sure that the opening and springs have not broken or closed up.

4. Are your machines outside where the humidity will get to them?

You have probably thought of all these things already but if not, there's my questions.

Gary

The heat is proberly your problem.  If you are vending a 27 mm ball out of a normal capsule wheel you will be ok with a coupld of mm difference in size (if you are using nw, oak, eagle, or etc) I am not sure about machines like vendstars and xyz.  Anyways when ever you service these machines shake the balls up in the bottom and you should not have any problems.  If the head will remove from the machine just pick it up and cap it with your chest and turn it over that will do the trick.