1800 machines

leeluther252

Ok so I've been looking for a long while now and have finally came to the for sure decision that bulk vending is something I want to do.  I feel like I have dodged a few bullets when it comes to all the corporate hype and overpriced machines.  Just in the last few weeks I have changed my mind over machines after reading review after review on multiple sites.  Finally I'm at the point where I'm looking at the 1800 machines but of course I dont want to buy from the directly.  Putting that part aside it seems like a good machine with pretty good reviews and it looks alot better than most triplets.  So my question is how much should I pay for these used?  Here is a link to some I found.. http://usedvending.com/TX-A-995D.html  How much should I offer.  I certainly want to keep costs down and I figure you guys could keep me on track with that.  I would also like to keep with one type of machine for now to keep things simple.  I dont have alot of capitol but I couple probably do from 20-30 machines to start with the price is right .. possibly more.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary

A good 1800 can be had for 100$ in the right places. It's a steal for 50$ (or less). At 150$ you're paying too much and should be looking for a different deal. These prices assume it is in excellent condition with keys.

Gary,

You've made a very good decision in buying 1800vending machines.  The vast majority of the machines you find will start at $50 for a used one and actually over $100 for used isn't unusual.  You link to usedvending.com for 30 brand new machines is within the right range for his asking price on brand new machines.  I'd say offer him $2,000 cash for a quick sale and see how bad he wants to sell them.  You can always come up if he says no.  The cheapest you could even buy 30 used ones would be $1500 at $50 each.  I think paying $2500 would still be a good deal considering these are brand new machines.  Also think that is more likely a price he might be willing to take but I'd still offer the $2000 as a starting point and see if he'd take it.

nam

Gary,

Since the guy with the second ad for used machines is actually higher than the first ad for new machines I think you'll probably be better off trying to get the new ones.  The other thing is to check for 1800vending machines in other areas of the country by doing a search on www.craigspal.com and see what comes up within a reasonable driving distance.  We have a member trying to sell a bunch up in Wisc. for only $50 each.  This would allow you to buy alot more machines but would be a good distance to travel.  Not sure of where you are located but there may be machines in a neighboring state that you aren't aware of yet.  The brand new machines for anything under $100 would be a good deal.  I'd rather pay a little more for new and not have to clean, remove labels and try to get ready for placement when if you buy new you can place them immediately without all the work.

nam

All my machines are now 1800 triples, I have driven 3 hours for the right deal, most I have bought used between 50-100$ there is allways deal if you look on ebay and craigslist, Lots of ties people want alot more but if you let them know what your willing to buy them at they allways seem to come running back to you when they cant sell them, I waited out one guy 6 months but got 25 machines for $50 each, just dont be to quick to buy them at more than $50 you will be surprized how fast there prices will come down. Also you pick IMO the best triple head machine on the Market, easy to work with, set up and almost never to many problems. You should let us know where in the country you live so we can all keep a look out for machines for you, I am here in syracuse,NY and know of a person selling 15 machines right now. Good luck, and may you coin trays allways be full

Im located in tx.  The listing of the new machines posted above; the seller says he can do 100 each but as of right now wont go lower.  I used craigpal and found what I beleive is the same listing that nam had mentioned earlier.  $55.00 for each assembled but brand new machines. they are in WI. but the seller states he will drive them to me for a total cost of 72.00 each for 50 machines.  Seems like a good deal and I'm trying to work something out right now. 

Antoniocinisi I'll certainly keep you in mind.

Im located in tx.  The listing of the new machines posted above; the seller says he can do 100 each but as of right now wont go lower.  I used craigpal and found what I beleive is the same listing that nam had mentioned earlier.  $55.00 for each assembled but brand new machines. they are in WI. but the seller states he will drive them to me for a total cost of 72.00 each for 50 machines.  Seems like a good deal and I'm trying to work something out right now. 

Antoniocinisi I'll certainly keep you in mind.

Isn't that close to a thousand dollars to ship 50? 72-55*50

Bud,

Twenty bucks each is pretty cheap.  Trying to get that many machines packaged in boxes and shipped by any carrier would be alot more than that.  A grand for shipping sounds like alot but it's alot of machines and it's also going all the way from WI to Tx..  The gas alone for either of these guys to make the round trip pulling a U Haul trailer would be at least half that or more.

nam

Ya it actually comes to about 850 for shipping.  Its all worked out and should be here tomorrow.  He is actually driving it to me with u-haul trailer.  I really wasnt planning on buying so many at once but its a good deal so I cant really pass it up.  It comes to about $72 a machine and no matter how you look at it thats pretty good.  Besides they are already put together and taking them apart for a shipping company would also be a hassle. 

Yea $72 a pop is good because the machines are good. I just think pallet shipping dock to dock could have been cheaper somewhere. It doesn't really matter though, you'll make it all up in the end right? Just gotta save $850 by locating to the best places.

• 2 years later...

Ok so I've been looking for a long while now and have finally came to the for sure decision that bulk vending is something I want to do. I feel like I have dodged a few bullets when it comes to all the corporate hype and overpriced machines. Just in the last few weeks I have changed my mind over machines after reading review after review on multiple sites. Finally I'm at the point where I'm looking at the 1800 machines but of course I dont want to buy from the directly. Putting that part aside it seems like a good machine with pretty good reviews and it looks alot better than most triplets. So my question is how much should I pay for these used? Here is a link to some I found.. ... How much should I offer. I certainly want to keep costs down and I figure you guys could keep me on track with that. I would also like to keep with one type of machine for now to keep things simple. I dont have alot of capitol but I couple probably do from 20-30 machines to start with the price is right .. possibly more. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary

Hey Gary, I have owned 1800 machines and they are simply one of the best in the market. Other great machines are Beaver and Carousle 4-in1 Vendesign. Both are high quality metal machines with superior metal coin mechanisms.

Info on Beaver:

Mailing Address:

Beaver Machine Corporation

1341 Kerrisdale Boulevard

Newmarket, Ontario Canada

L3Y 8Z8

Phone:

(800) 265-6772 USA

(905) 836-4700 CDN / INT'L

Fax:

(905) 836-4737

Email:

Mail to: sales@beavervending.com

http://www.beavervending.com/index.asp

Info on Carousel 4-in-1 Vendesign:

http://carouselmarketing.net/index.html

Carousel Marketing, Inc. Tel.: (800) 986-6382 Fax: (866) 853-2156

Vending products by Vendesign Manufacturing

Contact Us Carousel Marketing, Inc.

10321 Old Pascagoula Road

Grand Bay, AL 36541

Tel.: (800) 986-6382 Fax : (866) 853-2156

Email : sales@vendesign.com

Gary, you can actually obtain new or new new machines much cheaper than from the actual manufacturers on the Ebay web site. Once you log in, go the SEARCH engine and write the following, either Beaver vending machines, or Carousel 4-in1 vendesign machines. 1800 machines can also be purchase from sellers, sometimes new at an average price of $165.00 plus $45.00 shipping per 1800 machines. Good luck on your entrepreneurship.

Archived