Single-Head Location

statik27

Thirteen days ago I drug one of my double-head machines into a busy local Taco shop trying to secure a location. The manager nixed the double-head as they already had one in the place. I convinced him to take a single and he said. "Sure, as long as it's different then the other guy." The "other" guy is running all candy, runts and the small gumballs on a 2-fer. I thought about it for a minute and then broke my double-head to a single monolith in the parking lot. I was going to run 850ct gumballs and superballs with the double and seeing as how thetr was already gum in the place, I opted to try the superballs on their own. As I said, this was thirteen days ago.

I walked into the taco shop this morning, just to have a look see. It was 2/3rd's empty. This isn't one of those little globe machines, it's an LYPC tough-pro, holds 14lbs of candy, 400 gumballs.

Total take for the 13days= 57 dollars and 11cents (gotta love the drop-through mechs.)

I'm gonna go faint now.

statik

Thirteen days ago I drug one of my double-head machines into a busy local Taco shop trying to secure a location. The manager nixed the double-head as they already had one in the place. I convinced him to take a single and he said. "Sure, as long as it's different then the other guy." The "other" guy is running all candy, runts and the small gumballs on a 2-fer. I thought about it for a minute and then broke my double-head to a single monolith in the parking lot. I was going to run 850ct gumballs and superballs with the double and seeing as how thetr was already gum in the place, I opted to try the superballs on their own. As I said, this was thirteen days ago.

I walked into the taco shop this morning, just to have a look see. It was 2/3rd's empty. This isn't one of those little globe machines, it's an LYPC tough-pro, holds 14lbs of candy, 400 gumballs.

Total take for the 13days= 57 dollars and 11cents (gotta love the drop-through mechs.)

I'm gonna go faint now.

LOL!!  Its wonderful isn't it?:huh:  ;)

statik

super balls are amazing, I have them in a few pizza shops where it gets traffic from local high schools and during the school year they will sell out about 350 in the head in no more than 2 weeks. I have never really found a good place to get them, I have always just ordered them from eBay. if possible can you let me know where you are getting them from?

Honestly, I didn't shop around a whole lot. Looked on a few sites. Got them from Candymachines.com I'm sure there are cheaper places.

120$ for a case of 2000, comes in niffty 200ct bagies. With the 25$ shipping it works out to 7cents a vend. But I'm not going to complain about 300% profit on a product that pretty much lasts until someone buys it.

Cheers,

Statik