cool opportunity

dapreachaman

i have a friend who is a dept. manager at Wal Mart here in our town.  She is going to talk with the main manager to see if I can put a couple vending machines in the employee break room.  She is one of the real leaders and influencers in this store so it is likely the manager will say yes and she will get the others to use the machine and will protect it from stupidity.  I will be interested to see what happens tomorrow when she talks with manager.  Keep your fingers crossed. 

That would be nice.  I'm going to try and get some in the Walmarts here myself.  It shouldn't be too hard to get them in the breakroom unless they already have some.

On a side note, you have 46 buzz bite machines??  Just curious why you put so much into buzz bites yet you only have 2 gumball machines?  A lot of people here talk about how poorly they do, you have a lot of success with them?

Where do you buy your buzz bites?

naivete gets some of us to make some bad decisions.  i am doing my best to make a good go of it.  it is working pretty well once i changed the way i was doing some things.  i only have the few candy and gumball machines because they are all i could do at the time.  eventually i will invest more there after i have recouped my initial naive investment.  Wish I had known about vendiscuss at the time.  but make the best of it.  I have been having some real success buying some people's stock of buzz bites and then selling them retail.  that works well.  thanks kelly for the words of encouragement.