I Need an A&A Global Sales Rep That You Recommend!

T BIRD

I have had issues with my current sales rep at A&A Global.  Too many mistakes with my orders happening working with him.

Can someone please recommend a rep who you like and use yourself?  Thanks.

Johnny,

The only two people I have dealt with at A&A are Kevin Carter and Ann DuCote. It has been awhile since I talked to them, but you might request one of them if they are still there. Kevin seemed very helpful and knowledgeable.

John,

I work with Cindy. I've never had an issue with her. She is also the one who hooks us up with gift certificates for VENDiscuss contests.

Kevis is good he will take time to work with you but can be very hard to get sometimes. Real busy I guess.  A&A uses oldfasion commision sales ppl though so some times will push items that A&A is trying itself to push. So choose items carefully.  But the all time best sales person at A&A hands down is Anton Conaway. He is now the division manager at the A&A in Cali.  Call hem he will make sure your well taken care of.

Puppy palz with tins will be in next week.

• 1 year later...

Joe McCormick Ext 328.. He is great. I have had very good service with him, and he is very helpful and eager to get you what you need.

Andy, Maybe you should try this guy. ;D

This is an old thread but a current problem for me,who are your sales reps and would you recommend them? I know one that I would not recommend!

Who would you not recommend???!!!!

I started an almost identical thread to this one a month or two back.

I'm in the same situation as T-bird was on his original post here.

It appears will.vend is too.

Kevin Carter was my last rep before my current rep.

He's no longer with A&A.

Now I have the same rep as Hillbilly.

I really miss Kevin Carter.....BAD.

...and that's all I've got to say about that.

I started an almost identical thread to this one a month or two back.

I'm in the same situation as T-bird was on his original post here.

It appears will.vend is too.

Kevin Carter was my last rep before my current rep.

He's no longer with A&A.

Now I have the same rep as Hillbilly.

I really miss Kevin Carter.....BAD.

...and that's all I've got to say about that.

Joe is my rep, and I have had no issues as of yet.

Problem solved, I now have a new rep and all the past problems with old rep have been credited to my account. It's to early to say how good my new rep is but so far so good, she's friendly but all business and thats the way it should be when dealing with them.

Stacy, x 305, is knowledgeable and returns calls. I placed a parts order recently, 13 of 30 globes ordered came in cracked, chipped or broken ( not Stacys fault ). I got in touch with her the day after I received the shipment and replacements are on the way ( hopefully packaged better ).

Just curious --- will.vend refers to his new rep as "she" and tstrong's rep is named "Stacy".

Are you two maybe talking about the same rep.

I'm still hoping for a new rep.

It would sure go a long way with me if 2 members here were happy with the same person.

Just curious --- will.vend refers to his new rep as "she" and tstrong's rep is named "Stacy".

Are you two maybe talking about the same rep.

I'm still hoping for a new rep.

It would sure go a long way with me if 2 members here were happy with the same person.

I had indicated earlier that my rep was Anne Ducote. So it sounds like there may be a number of women on their team.

Archived