BAM!!! My New Website blows yours away!

drink vending

I found that most Vending Machine Companies are old school.  To me it's all about marketing.  Move product in and move it out.  That's it.  And in vending at least it's a cash flow business.  Anyway, I will be putting up a blog of all my marketing techniques especially for Vending Companies.  I am located in San Diego and I could care less about the competition.  Learn from me and watch another one of my businesses grow.  Let me know what you think of the website (yes some of you will think I have an ego)  http://revolutionvending.com

Hey guys, thanks for the comments. Yes the video does need to be redone.  A website will never be perfect.  My philosophy  is "Fire, Ready, Aim!"  Otherwise I would get over analytical and fall behind 2 or 3 weeks.  I have already sold a combo vending machine to a school because of the website.  Who cares what I was doing.  When I showed up, the buyer knew who I was and it was too easy to close the deal. 

NEED more comments please!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, thanks for the comments. Yes the video does need to be redone.  A website will never be perfect.  My philosophy  is "Fire, Ready, Aim!"  Otherwise I would get over analytical and fall behind 2 or 3 weeks.  I have already sold a combo vending machine to a school because of the website.  Who cares what I was doing.  When I showed up, the buyer knew who I was and it was too easy to close the deal. 

NEED more comments please!

Do you sell machines to locations? How does that work?

How's the blog coming? 

I found that most Vending Machine Companies are old school.  To me it's all about marketing.  Move product in and move it out.  That's it.  And in vending at least it's a cash flow business.  Anyway, I will be putting up a blog of all my marketing techniques especially for Vending Companies.  I am located in San Diego and I could care less about the competition.  Learn from me and watch another one of my businesses grow.  Let me know what you think of the website (yes some of you will think I have an ego)  http://revolutionvending.com

Way to go there Drink!

A few Cons: Drinks list didn't have consistent capitalization, semi-dead plant and stacks of Monster on top of machine were distracting on the the video message, was the video spokesperson from your company because customer will relate to that, either use everyone's real picture, or don't use pictures on the employee list.  A few Pros: Dynamic visuals, easy to read, your company message is clear, website is easy to move through.  I like that you are after a fresh approach to vending.

• 3 weeks later...