Simple change, huge results? or is it just vending season

joebob051977

Here's the crazy results of my day vending. I went to my best location. I was going to swap out their gumballs to RP since the last 6 months I've sold about 10 gumballs total. I had swapped out machines with them last month since the machine I had there kept breaking (stupid XYZ Easy Pro). I looked and noticed about half the gumballs were gone. Gumballs became a very good seller again. After that, I went to my worst location ($3-$5/mo). I had recently switched out their machine with a NW Triple play which has a lower capacity than the machine I had there before. I also put in Bonz candy (Humane Sociey).  They had sold out 2 of 3 heads and the 3rd head was only a third full with Bonz.  How bizzare! I know summertime is usually a good time for vending, but I can't believe the turn arounds I've had.

Grrr I hate you. (joke)

My best location did about a 1/3 since school is out. And one of my turns from great to Meh. And every time I service it they have moved my machine to a new location. It doesn't even have wheels! I hope it's the customers moving it (I think they move objects away from their stage and pool table) otherwise the owners might get so tired of moving my machine around they boot me out! Ohhh idea! I'm going to take pictures of each location it ends up and make a wallpaper or something out of it. It will look like it's been to 20 different places, but it's really the same bar.

Welcome back Joebob! It's been a while since I've seen you on. It's great to see the CHARTER MEMBERS posting. Thanks for checking in and letting us know how things are going!

Welcome back Joebob! It's been a while since I've seen you on. It's great to see the CHARTER MEMBERS posting. Thanks for checking in and letting us know how things are going!

I've been extraordinarily busy with school and a new baby. I've hardly had enough time to even check my email. Things are starting to settle down a little. I hope to have a little more time to read the forum and post more. Not posting and reading the forum is kind of like being away from my second family. 

I held off for a little bit on buying the route. I saw 3 accounts that were going to be pulled and he was still going to charge me the $37.50 for those locations and the SSF machines there. I will be making the purchase next month I believe. After I re-negotiate, I should be able to purchase the route and buy candy for the machines without owner financing. That is one good thing about initiating a deal. If it doesn't suit you, you can come back later when it does. The route will still be there waiting for you.

Ugh my spiral gumball went down to $10 4week. Awful simply awful. But on the plus side I upgraded a location with a sticker machine and im upgrading the spiral to a rack. (huh your upgrading a bad spiral with a rack wont that also do bad? We'll see I hope not but I think toys/tats will do a lot better then gum there)

Ugh my spiral gumball went down to $10 4week. Awful simply awful. But on the plus side I upgraded a location with a sticker machine and im upgrading the spiral to a rack. (huh your upgrading a bad spiral with a rack wont that also do bad? We'll see I hope not but I think toys/tats will do a lot better then gum there)

Good luck on that. Hope your rack does much better than the spiral did.