Shootin Hoops Gumball Basketball Game Video

nam

Here is a video of the Shootin Hoops Gumball machine in action.  Well, I hope it's going to be a video if it will let me post a video.  Haven't tried it yet so if it doesn't let me post the video click on the link to youtube to watch the video I posted there.  

nam

Help please?  I can't figure out how do post the actual video here in the forum rather than just the link to youtube.  Can someone with more tech. expertise than me give me a little help with this if it can be done?

Nam,

The canadian manufacturer/distributor must have gone out of business, as this machine is so popular you would think that another company would have taken them over and continued with manufacturing and meeting the demand  for these machines.

I just picked up my used ones today. They are made my Beaver. A little more ruff than I was hoping for but still pretty good for the price of 460.00 for 5 of them. I am gonna clean them really good and paint the stand and base with a dark silvertone or granite finish. They are bigger than I would have thought seem really COOL though. Thanks Nam for pointing them out to me.