My first machines

tooldini

I just won an auction for 2 1800 triples for 140.00 so I think I got a good price on them and Saturday I am going to get 5 Shootin hoops machines. That is all I can afford right now cause I need product and may pay for a location or two. I think that is a good start what do you guys think? I am pretty excited if you can't tell  :)

Congrats tooldini! That's a great start!! I wish you luck on getting them all placed quickly! (Start networking NOW! Get all your family/friends helping to get those machines placed and hopefully you wont have to pay any locating fees other than a pizza or two. :) )

Scott

I learned this from being a Financial Adviser and having to network with people, sit down and try to think of 100 people that you personally know and would be able to give a call and ask them for help getting this business off the ground. You will be shocked at how many machines you get placed. I get phone calls all the time now because these people even if they couldn't help me in the beginning now know I am in the business when something comes up where.

I am in LaSalle, MI.  Monroe County 45 minutes south of detroit. I see alot of business in the area with out machines and of course I see alot also. I will spread the word and maybe someone can help me. I found out my current business insurance will cover vending also so I am good for 1 mil if anything happens  LOL