New Square Globe for Round Beaver!

T BIRD

Beaver just came out with a square globe to place on their round beavers.  Makes things easier especially vending toys with live displays.  Its not cheap though.  Approximately $25 per set up.  Comes with a square globe, longer center rod, lock, square chrome top cover, and one other metal piece to secure the globe to the body.

• 1 year later...

I wonder how may of the round capsules the square head will hold? I have some square LYPC heads and they hold a full 250 bag of sqwishys (Mania) and almost another 1/2 of a bag. I was talking to Beaver last week about their machines/stands etc. T-Bird what are you referring to as $25 a set up? None the prices he quoted me were even close to that price.

I wonder how may of the round capsules the square head will hold? I have some square LYPC heads and they hold a full 250 bag of sqwishys (Mania) and almost another 1/2 of a bag. I was talking to Beaver last week about their machines/stands etc. T-Bird what are you referring to as $25 a set up? None the prices he quoted me were even close to that price.

When I bought I think ten of these square globes with the other parts that go with it, one set cost 25 bucks.  How much is a setup now to change from round to square?

Great American is a major player here in the east.  They only do Beaver racks.  Nothing else.  They have all round Beavers.  I think it looks ridiculous stuffing a live display into one of those round globes.  With all the money they have and all the business they give Beaver, you would think GA would come up with a square globe instead of the round which they use.

cardinal told me a while back that one of the reasons their live displays dont have cardboard backing is so they fit in round globes better. I prefer live displays with cardboard backing as well as square globes, wonder why beaver waited so long? also, any of the square oak/aa po89's can be adapted to fit, you need globe, rod and lid.

Archived