acquired a new route

kai1836

Closed on another route today. 70 stops. The machines are ultravend, seem to be decent quality. Has anyone here ever tried to vend a 1" gumball out of one of these?  Just wanted to say a quick thanks to all on here who have given me advice....this was a good deal and I wouldn't have been aware enough to ****** it up without this place. Thanks.

kai,

Congrats on your new route.  That's a lot of new locations to ad all at once.  Wish I could give you some info on the Ultravends but just don't know anything about them?

nam

Closed on another route today. 70 stops. The machines are ultravend, seem to be decent quality. Has anyone here ever tried to vend a 1" gumball out of one of these?  Just wanted to say a quick thanks to all on here who have given me advice....this was a good deal and I wouldn't have been aware enough to ****** it up without this place. Thanks.

Grats on your new route Kai. No you can't vend 1" gum balls in the Ultravend. You can do chickles and maybe get away with the small gum balls but the 1" will "bridge" and not vend.