Gumball FAIL - What NOT to do!

dperry

I had to read that 3 times and I still cant believe it.I would tell the owner about the risk and try and take the location.make the owner aware that this bozo must not have any experiance in vending

If I were to take a wild guess its probably the owner of the locations machine, it seems every time I try to get a location where the machines is either broken or neglected it turns out the be the owners and I make a fool of myself....

If I were to take a wild guess its probably the owner of the locations machine, it seems every time I try to get a location where the machines is either broken or neglected it turns out the be the owners and I make a fool of myself....

even so he should be told about the risks.I don`t` know if I would guess the owner or not,if it is he must not be very bright or have been in business for a long time.if it is the owners don`t place anything in there he probably wont be there for long

Mixer,

I've put my foot in my mouth more than once only to find out these dirty unkept machines belong to the owner.  lol  Very embarrassing!  These guys seem to think they can buy the oldest, cheapest machines and put them in their locations without even cleaning them up and expect to make money.  They'd make more money letting a professional vendor with nice clean equipment and good product service their business than trying to do it themselves.

I do think this owner should have this machine removed or changed no matter who owns it.  It's an accident just waiting to happen.

nam

About a year and a half ago, the topic of mixing edible and inedible product was "topic du-jour". I assumed that it was common sense but unfortunately not everyone has enough common sense these days. I haven't seen it discussed recently so I'm glad this has come up as a reminder that it's a BIG NO NO.

About a year and a half ago, the topic of mixing edible and inedible product was "topic du-jour". I assumed that it was common sense but unfortunately not everyone has enough common sense these days. I haven't seen it discussed recently so I'm glad this has come up as a reminder that it's a BIG NO NO.

Strange, I find my blockhead/skittle mix does very well.