toiletry vending

vendingpartsguy

Hello Everyone,

Does / has anyone done toiletry vending in say a hotel??? IE mouthwash, toothbrushes, tums, shaving cream, razors, wet wipes, child's diapers etc...?

I think it would be a good thing in a hotel as how many times can you remember forgetting to pack something for a trip?:huh:?? and didnt feel like trying to find the nearest store in a new city especially in the morning when you realize you didnt have your shave cream?

thoughts/suggestions

Thanks

Nathan

The only problem I see with this is that most hotels/motels will give you a small travel size portion of toiletry items if you forgot anything.  This is even with the lower budget places, so I don't know?

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

Does / has anyone done toiletry vending in say a hotel??? IE mouthwash, toothbrushes, tums, shaving cream, razors, wet wipes, child's diapers etc...?

I think it would be a good thing in a hotel as how many times can you remember forgetting to pack something for a trip?:huh:?? and didnt feel like trying to find the nearest store in a new city especially in the morning when you realize you didnt have your shave cream?

thoughts/suggestions

Thanks

Nathan

Good Idea