Your company's website

caserri

My site has only been live a couple of months but it's getting hits, and although nobody has actually bought from the site, I have made some sales from people who have found my site and contacted me through it.

It's getting better day by day and I'm being found through Google quite a bit.

My marketing is strictly budget marketing and it has cost me very little money but plenty of time.

Posting on this forum and another vending one has raised my profile a bit, which is a bonus. Posting on business forums is also good but I haven't tried that yet. I am registered with a couple of trade directories and have had some hits from them

I registered the site with the major search engines and submitted a site map to Google which got me picked up in searches quite quickly.

I sell a little on eBay and make sure my website is mentioned in all my emails.

The only money I have spent is £40 (about $80) for some signs for my van which I still have to sort out. 

I'm happy with the way things are going for a new site as wasn't expecting much activity in the first six months.

People will only buy machines and parts when they need them, which isn't always that frequently. All I can do is hope that some of my visitors have bookmarked me for when they do need something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...