charity spirals -sticker placement

lurtsman

Where would you put the sticker? Obviously in the globe, but on the front? At eye level for adults, or kids? On the front but half but more out of the way? On the back so other vendors are less likely to see it and try to poach your location by "explaining"? I'm installing two of them tomorrow. I just had my wife fill out the stickers--my hand writing is terrible. Should I put anything in the globe beyond gumballs and the sticker? I consider a note on the back that warns people not to buy the machine if they find it for sale, since I won't see the spiral more than once every 2-3 months. I'd like to prevent theft by owners/landlords in unfortunate circumstances, particularly after my most recent experience.

Thanks ^^. Hoping for some insight before I head out tomorrow.

On the few charity machines that I do have, I have stopped placing the stickers on the outside of the machine because of the vandalism.  I stick the stickers on a gumball display card and cut it to size.  Then I put the sticker in the machine like it was a gumball display card.  It also has the benefit of being able to be moved from one machine to another if you need to.

I'll have it inside, just debating how visible I want to make it. I think it influences parents to buy from the machine, but it also encourages other vendors to try to take the location.

I've yet to get poached (new) so I placed mine inside globe front and center.

Btw  your goal of the 10 way rack, makes me want to open a chinese/mexican buffer and install a 100way rack! (Is there a guiness for the worlds largest bulk vending rack?) If you decide to run with this worlds largest vending rack, please involve me so I can receive partial credit for its creation thank you.

Where would you put the sticker on the back so other vendors are less likely to see it and try to poach your location by "explaining"?

And by "explaining" do you mean that a competing vendor might try to snark your location by telling them how the charity only actually gets 10-20% of your profits?  I guess I can see that happening, but what I don't quite understand is how that would work to their advantage if they wanted to get one of their own machines in there.

And by "explaining" do you mean that a competing vendor might try to snark your location by telling them how the charity only actually gets 10-20% of your profits?  I guess I can see that happening, but what I don't quite understand is how that would work to their advantage if they wanted to get one of their own machines in there.

NCCS only receives 1$/month. When my spiral at a charity location may bring in 25, it may seem like the charity is not receiving as much as they would like. (Despite spirals being very expensive. My used ones are averaging me about 180$)

(Is there a guiness for the worlds largest bulk vending rack?)

If there is, it would prolly be in Japan.

There is a computer electronic super store out here called Fry's Electronics.  There is a massive rack in there that prolly has about 20 2" on top and 30 1" below.  I will have to count them the next time I'm there.  They also have a few spirals and triples scattered throughout the store.  There's even a Wowwie Zowie, although I've never seen it being used...EVER.