Adult oriented locations and Toys

joebob051977

I had considered stickers at a factory location where they wore helmets. I assumed that some of the employees there would have bought stickers for their helmets, but I never tried it and they don't wear helmets anymore. I read an old post about adults collecting some of the toys. Do you think that toys would sell in an adult only location such as a factory?

I'm confused.  Do you mean to ask about selling adult toys or selling toys in locations where there are only adults and no kids, like a workplace?

I was doing some locating this weekend at mom-and-pop cajun kitchen.  The 'mom' was the one I made the pitch to, but she had the 'pop' there to listen to it too.  She said that if I had one in there, she would be the one buying all the toys.  She had to be 50ish or 60ish herself.

So yeah, I think adults buy some of the toys too.  Prolly the things like collectable figurines (zoo mania, foofnicks) or jewlrey.  I don't think they'll want things like bouncy balls or sticky hands.

I also have this other cajun place (there seems to be alot in Houston) where I have gumballs and toys.  I had those NFL stickers that sold really well.  Whenever I got to service this location, it is always full of geriatrics.  I rarely if ever see any kids in there.  But it's one of my top locations.

kind of an interesting thing, I have a sticker machines in a bike shop where I sell bike stickers from it like from all of the top brands that the business could sell from a binder or display case. It does amazing business and the vast majority of the stickers I can get free. If I were south or out on the west coast I would be doing this in every surf shop where people are buying stickers all the time for their boards and cars, and remember the stickers will usually be free!!