Eddie Bauer Locator

G-Vending

Overall, I am a...  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, I am a...

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

Contacted Eddie about some locations we talked and I then Paid for (1) location.

2 Days later I had that location (machine will go in on Monday)  ;D

At the same time he gave me information on (3) more (one is out of my area)  ;D

Today he gave me information on (1) more Motel just down the street from one I already have.  ;D

I have run out of machines and was looking to buy some more today.  ;D

Eddie has done very well for me. I will have my route at the goal I set in a few weeks working with Eddie.  ;D

So far Eddie has done just what he said he would do for me. Very happy with his service.  ;D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(1) machine went on location today.

Drove up when in to get client and let him pick from 3 machines on truck everthing

is going well then client said the deal was that all profit went to fight cancer..Fist I heard of this

had to go along and tell him yes....

EDDIE let me know if you are going to use the cancer thing would have been nice to know up front..

Machine is on location client is happy and he got to pick his machine.

actually called there for a bulk machine and that particular client uses  the nccs and they also wanted a soda machine.

been trying to reach you Ron and you know I'm a phone call a way.

send a buck a month from that machine to the nccs for Karma's sake.

they raise over half a million a year for kids with cancer. then order your stickers

Thanks Kevin. That puts Eddie at a 66.7% approval rating. Not too shabby but lets get some more votes in guys. If you have used Eddie please take a moment to vote in the poll.

How much does he charge for a triple bulk candy machine?

He has an ad image on the forum...$50 or pay for 5 and get the sixth

for free...I think that is still going on..in fact it is on the image...

If you use him, let everyone know how it turns out..he does good,

he gets free publicity...

I was thinking of giving him a shot but I cant get him to answer my emails with questions about racks and full line machines.  :-[

Try his phone

Eddie office            713-856-9074

Eddie Cell                832-883-4479

Eric Eddies side kick 281-213-7422

Thanks alot... It just bothers me a little. When you leave an Email you expect a response. I check my Emails every day and respond to everyone i get ( Except the junk mail ) everyday. It's like having a cell phone and not answering it when someone calls you. I Have a full time job so I cant be on my cell phone discussing placement of my machines while I'm supposed to be working.

Again thanks again for the  #s. I will find a way to call them or I will find a locator that can answer my questions via Email.

Archived