11 members have voted

1. 1. Overall, I am a...

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron here is your email on Oct 9Th about the poor performing location. How has it been 2 months. I do not offer a performance warranty but did not want to leave you in a poor location...so this is a freebee and your still complaining. We secured the location,you went and checked it out and gave it your approval and placed your machine there. You had the right of refusal and still placed it.

we are not perfect but no need for exaggeration. then you emailed me about a machine you had for months that you never placed an order with us to locate and we are to blame for that also.

How many did we secure for you? How many are doing 10 bucks? and furthermore you said yes when we asked you if you wanted the leads also...the ones that wanted a face to come visit before committing and now your complaining about that.

How did we, as you put it, screw ourselves out of business? you want us to place for you for free.

no thanks

here is your email on the 9th

Reply |Ronald Gee to me

show details Oct 9

No you don't own me a location did get one that is not doing but 10.00 a week on a combo but it is not in storage so i guess it is OK...

Make a deal you find a location no just a lead and before you give me information i will send money..I am not trying to say you are out to screw me over but have had leads no locations..

Here in about 2 week i will be in bulk vending and will need a few locations..Have got a few of them a home already.

I never ask Eddie for a replacement for the $10.00 location but he did say he would get me one

So I think he needs to do so.

I have never said anything bad about Eddie other than he was slowing down on locations..

And then he goes and bash be like this...That is bad for business.  I do have some things to say

about Eric but will keep all that to myself for a while..

Ron, buddy

you said I owed you a replacement location for 2 months. You never even told us about the  location until Oct 9Th.

you said all we sent were leads. We placed the two you paid for..fast too.

I'm not sure what you mean by slow down you didn't pay for another location. but your area is tough though.

even Bev told you have have a tough area. I thought you were happy and we did a good job for you until just recently

Eric worked his butt off personally on your account and called you 3 times a day .

is your thing about eric when he teased you about you should bring your machine to the hotel untill they tell you to move it?

I ain't mad at you but I wanted to set the record straight pro.

as far as it being bad for business   3 of your fellow members just paid invoices for new soda orders  2 of them repeat customers. The new guy said after he seen this thread he decided to try me out.

not sure what that means lol

personally I think it is because at the moment I am the cheapest and fastest and FAIREST on the planet : )....

Eric has a the replacement location ready and will send tomorrow

pay the invoice and I will put one of my guys on getting a location for your other machine

• 1 month later...

Hi, Guys,

Sorry it has been a while since I have been on this particular thread.

Eddie placed six locations for me.

I had some that I found out were basically auto repair shops in a guys yard or worse, so I passed over those and did not even place a machine and Eddie replaced these for me with no issues.

I did my first collection from four of my six locations. 

Locator: Eddie Bauer

Cost per location (with one free): $41.00 ea.  $250.00 total

Machines: New four selection Bulk Candy Vendesign (PMM, MIKE, RP, SK)

1. Drywall Place  30 days    $24.00  .80 a day

2. Auto                  30 days      $7.25    .24 a day

3. Pet Grooming  30 days      $3.00    .10 a day

4. Antique Store  30 days      $5.75    .19 a day (updated)

5. Auto 2 - not 30 days yet

6. Hair - Just placed

So right now I know three of these are duds.  Eddie is going to replace these for me, and got back with me quickly via email.

I am going to have Eddie replace the duds in late Jan. 2010 and will let you know how the next round does.

Hopefully my Auto 2 and Hair locations on the list above do numbers like or above my Drywall location.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Eddie's website seems to be down.  Anybody know why?  None of the advertising links on here will resolve to a page.  Don't know if it's because the links on vendiscuss are bad or if Eddie's site is down.

i talked to Eric about a week ago and he said that would be back and running full steam this coming monday, but they havent answered any emails or returned any calls since then.  So guess they shut down for the holidays,

I hope he makes good with you guys that have gave him money and doesn't disappear.

He has taken one of his disappearing  acts ..Web site down well he only owes me a replacement

but my new locator's has that taken care of.

• 4 weeks later...

anyone heard from Eddie?I am trying to contact him for a refund on a rack I hired him to locate that I ended up finding a location for myself.I  called and left a message yesterday and today,but still no money in my pay pal.I know it`s early to be crying foul or to even consider any wrong doing yet but I guess I just want my money back in the same quick way I paid it.

Archived