New to the business and board...

styx070777

Hi All!

As someone just getting ready to start out in this business I must say you all provide a great deal of help to those looking to get a head start on a potential new career/business.

I have read many of the posts where various individuals have felt like selling their routes due to not earning enough money.  As a CPA here in Texas I have must say that any business where with the right locations and equipment you can earn back the capital you invested inside of two years is incredible.  Of course with that said anyone looking to get rich quick is just plain crazy, since this business does not require a large capital outlay to start.

I look forward to sharing with you all my experiences as I move forward in this business, and gaining as much knowledge as I can to minimize my own mistakes.

Have a blessed day!

Byron

Welcome Byron,

Good job finding the web site, you will find alot of useful information, as well as alot of great people. Don't every worry about asking a stupid question, as we all have ask or made that stupid mistake before, and if we can help a newbie not make it, makes us all feel better. Give us a idea about what your plans are, Bulk, full line, or some of both like myself. Once again  Welcome aboard and good luck.

Gary

Hi Gary,

I plan on focusing on bulk due to the lower upfront capital requirement.  My ultimate goal is to develop this to a point that provides year round supplement to the income I earn as a tax accountant.  I look to net $9 to $12K, of course I will build to that point slowly and steadily.

Byron