Superior Locators

caserri

Overall, I am a  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Overall, I am a

• Satisfied Customer
    • Neutral Customer
    • Un-Satisfied Customer

As the description says, "The good, bad and the ugly." Well here is one to stay away from.

Superior Locators http://www.superiorplacementservice.com

If you have attempted to use a locating company in the past you no doubt have come across a less than reputable service. I gave Karen at Superior Placement a shot due to their low cost locating service. They charge $30 for a bulk location but they are a prepay service. When I try any new prepay service I always start with their minimum which was 1 in this case.

From the beginning, they were very slow to respond to my request. After I filled out all of the required paperwork I sent off my $30 for my first location. About 3 weeks later I received a location. Unfortunately, it was a location that I already had a presence in. I did not hold that against them as they obviously did not know where my existing machines were. When I contacted Karen she seemed put off a bit and defensive. I told her "Hey no problem, just find me another that I can use". That was the last time I ever heard from her or my $30. That was 2 months ago.

Beware of Superior Placement.

All comments are welcome so if you have had a similar or different experience with Superior Placement, please post it here.

• 3 months later...

That's a SHAME:(

Absolutely no email or voice?  Did you pay them via credit card?  If so, you can asked to be refunded or complaint for non -delivery of service.  Of course all cards have a time limit and not so sure ...about 5 months... 

Sorry to hear about your experience Steve...:(

SHEN

• 1 month later...