2009 NFL SEASON

caserri

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a native Western Pennsylvanian, I enjoyed every minute of that Bengals debacle!  So much for them sweeping out the division with a one-and-done run.  Carson Palmer has lost it and has never been the same since that playoff ending injury.  And what about Chad what's-his-name crying on the sidelines?  Steelers back in 2010!  Can't wait for September!

Jaxburgh

You're on for the avatar bet.This will be the easiest bet I've won since I bet my son that the cookies he left for Santa would be gone on Christmas morning.

Jeff,

I'm not sure if you visit the board anymore but you owe me 30 days wearing a Patriots avatar brotha!

Pats 10-6

Panthers 8-8

Man up!  :D

Yea, Favre is pretty amazing - kinda like that Energizer Bunny that Keeps on Goin!  Next week is a tough call for many fans.  Do you go with the "old man" to get to big game (and probably his last) or go with the home town Saints with what that city has had go though (and is still going through)?  Either way, it should be a cool game to watch and will be very painful for the losing team.

Jax

The Jets played such an outstanding game last nite.  It was amazing to watch.  Norv Turner sucks as a coach.  His decision to try an onside kickoff at the end of the game was ridiculous.

The Jets are hot.  But let's see how they do when the Colts play their starters the entire game this time!  This is a good "rematch".  The Jets can get a very big monkey off their back with a win.  If the Jets do win, then the media hype of Sanchez to become the next Joe Namath will be unbearable - along with those Super Bowl III highlights!

First of all I'm a Tampa Bay Bucs fan (they can't even lose right to secure the first pick of the draft, they suck just not enough), as far as the playoffs the Colts don't deserve to win, let karma bite them in the a**.  Would like to see Vikes and Jets in the big show.  And next year hopefully we (Tampa Bay) can get that first pick overall.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...