A Special Deal From Vend-Trak

vendtrak

Posted Image

Vend-Trak is offering a special rate on Vend-Trak's initial one-year membership for VENDiscuss members – just $49.95.  This is over half off of the regular price offered through the web site.  (As an added bonus, the annual renewal for VENDiscuss members is reduced as well) ;)

When you sign up for Vend-Trak's service, you automatically get two-months free as a no obligation trial period.  You only have to pay to continue your membership if you feel Vend-Trak is useful and you want to continue using it.  

To start your two month trial and get your preferred pricing locked in, just go to http://www.vend-trak.com and enter the Keycode “vendiscuss†and create the account.  The two-month trial is no obligation – you only pay if you find it useful and want to continue your membership.

Happy Vending!

Jeremy
Founder, Vend-Trak

What can you tell us about Vend-Trak?  I have a few concerns. 

How will I know that any location information I enter in here is confidential? The last thing I need is to have this information sold to other vendors.   

I don't need others to know how much a location makes, or how much commission I give out. And I don't need the IRS to know anything that I don't tell them.

Is there some magic way to add locations?  I go to the locations tab, enter a location in the field and select add.  It then goes away, but nothing seems to have gotten added. 

What can you tell us about Vend-Trak?  I have a few concerns. 

How will I know that any location information I enter in here is confidential? The last thing I need is to have this information sold to other vendors.   

I don't need others to know how much a location makes, or how much commission I give out. And I don't need the IRS to know anything that I don't tell them.

I understand the privacy concerns.  As a bulk vendor also, I have the same concerns.  Our privacy policy outlines what we do (or more accurately what we don't do) with users information.  The bottom line is this - your information is your information.  It isn't sold or shared with anyone.  That's not our business.  Of course, as the founder, I am a little biased!  However, I'm sure our current users would echo these comments.  The link to our complete Privacy Policy is located at the bottom of our home page.

Please enjoy your trial and let me know (either through the forum or though our contact page) your thoughts - good, bad, or ugly!

Happy Vending,

Jeremy

Vend-Trak

Jeremy,

Do you even have access to the info that the vendor would enter into the program? I know you have a written privacy policy but I was wondering if you (vend-trak)  had a way to even see what the users are entering.

Jeremy,

Do you even have access to the info that the vendor would enter into the program? I know you have a written privacy policy but I was wondering if you (vend-trak)  had a way to even see what the users are entering.

vendy,

Yes, I can see the information that is entered by all users.  This is a necessity in for this site, and this is true in any web-based application (eBay, Yahoo, Google, etc.).  There's always someone (or someones) with administrator access to troubleshoot and provide assistance when needed.  With that said, I don't make a habit out of peeking at other accounts...I've got plenty of other things to occupy my time than to snooping in thousands of lines of data. :D  

Here are the instances when we may look at a user's account information - (1) when troubleshooting a problem, (2) when providing technical support, and (3) when we are asked to in order to see something specific.  Remember, I'm not just the founder, I'm also a member (of Vend-Trak, not the Hair Club for Men!) - your concern for privacy is the same as mine.

As our Privacy Policy notes, Vend-Trak is in the business of providing an easy and useful application for managing your vending business; we're not in the business of trying to profit or gain from other people's information.  

Since there is no "Internet Cop" to patrol us, we have to be self-policing.  The power of the user is great!  I know that if we did anything unethical or that diminished the reputation we have earned, it would be posted on forums like this one for all to see.  This is our motivitation to maintain our reputation of integrity - both personal and business.

• 2 weeks later...

Vend-Trak Update - Support for Soda & Snack Machines Added

We've had the request, and we've responded.  Vend-Trak has been slightly modified so that it more easily supports snack and soda vending machines as well as bulk vending machines.  Each location added in Vend-Trak can be "tagged" as Bulk, Soda, or Snack.  The same functionality for each type of location will continue to be supported.

This addition is a direct result of requests from our users.  If you are (or become) a Vend-Trak member, we want to hear your suggestions.  Remember, improvements you suggest will benefit all of our members.

It has been interesting watching the functionality of Vend-Trak improve over the past 3 years that I have used it. Like a lot of applications there are more features available than I think most users would use, but it is nice to "test drive" them to see if they can help improve location performance. Most recently I placed 6 new machines based on the performance data collected from Vend-Trak and everyone of these new locations are in the top 25% of all my locations.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Raredory,

I did get one other email related to this (the site would load but part of a page didn't show up). Every time we checked on it, it was up

Could you send an email to us at info@vend-trak.com and let us know a few more details? (I.e. When was this,when did it come back up, etc.)

Also, the "info" email is the quickest way to report a problem you are experiencing.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks Steve and Kelly,

My wife has been busy playing with it today. It took her awhile to figure out the "Custom 1 - 16" but she's got it down now. She really likes it now and says she can also export to Excel spread sheet which is a big plus. I did sign up with the key code "Vendiscuss" to get the discount. Appreciate the savings and thank you again. We like the Vend-Trak and no doubt will be signing up when the free trial is over. It has saved her alot of work setting all this up new on Excel and sure she wouldn't have been able to do as much on her own as with Vend-Trak.

nam

nam,

If you are a charts and graphs guy like me, wait until you get a few service cycles entered. It will show you at a glance (via a graph) how each location is trending income wise.

Steve

• 4 months later...