Kyle Guth aka Guth Vending

Lucero

Yikes.  Caserri, you might want to put that probation into effect! :shock:

Kyle, I would encourage you to please stick around even after the probation.  I know it probably seems like most of the people here don't like you, and I'd agree with that assesment.  But I also think we're almost all sympathetic to your age and lack of (social/life) experience, and we understand you are having a hard time understanding how you're coming across, as evidenced by your obviously sincere desire for attention and community, coupled with a completely contradictory set of behaviors.  Good luck, you seem to be a pretty bright kid.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats funny. What I see is definitely a crane. Purple in color with yellow plush. Maybe try logging out and dumping your cookies before logging back on. Let me know what you see afterwards.

Steve

Steve I too see his po89, not a crane

grumpy

Farmer John,

I'm not siding with Kyle but what do you see as his avatar? I'm seeing a crane, not the po89.

Just curious because it is odd.

Steve

OK I feel like I've been awake for 40 hours and I'm trying desperately to stick a square peg in a round hole.  That machine that's an avatar looks like it's a crane -to me-, but because grumpy and FJ kicked in, both plenty more experienced, I'm willing to see a PO89 :-P  Someone please explain why some people see a PO89 and some see a crane?!

Now my reply to ban Kyle or probation. I think it was my first post or shortly aftyer that I expressed my dismay with KS forum over banning a member. I also quit my subscription with BVA for kicking a member off because he did not agree with the majority on I think A&A.

If Kyle becomes a nuicance again then maybe take action, but while he is making an effort give him a chance. To limit his access while making an effort somehow seems wrong.

grumpy

Oh and if anyone makes a business decision based on soley the advice in the forum they deserve to lose money. All advice free or paid for is meant to help you make a decision, not to be the desicion. I have recieved advice that has helped me make my decision but never have I took advice as the sole reason for a decision.

Kyle,

I could be wrong, but I believe it is an issue with the members local computers. They (the computers) are more than likely keeping a saved file cached in their system and it has not updated yet. Once their systems take another "snapshot" of the board it will update with the new information. In this case, your avatar.

Computers will save certain files from websites such as images. This enables them to load webpages faster because they are taking the info from the hard drive instead of waiting for it to download from the web. Many of the images may be coming from their computers saved files and have not updated yet. 

Steve

Sorry, missed your post FJ! Would be glad to answer your questions:

Two ways to set your strength: 1, use the dips, and the 2nd: use your vr1 / vr2 meters. VR1, is the actually "grabbing" strength, VR2 is the strength on the way back to the shoot. This allows plush to fall out/ stay in, with every play. No matter how many plays the crane gets, it stays the same. With dips, you can set the amount of wins every cycle.

Not to sure what you mean the "clicks per coin". I have never messed with that. It came set .50 per play. $1.00= 2 plays. I know you can set it to .25, all the way up to $2.00 per play. You can also set it to 3 plays for a dollar and .50 per play at the same time, ect.

The Bill Acceptor is a "game max", and it is a piece of crap. It (sometimes) takes $1, $5 bills.

Don't know what an axis motor is, but there are up/down motors. left/right motors, front/back motors. That's it. Never heard of an axis motor?

Never swapped string. Can't answer that one.

Kyle

Sorry, missed your post FJ!

...Not to sure what you mean the "clicks per coin". I have never messed with that. It came set .50 per play. $1.00= 2 plays. I know you can set it to .25, all the way up to $2.00 per play. You can also set it to 3 plays for a dollar and .50 per play at the same time, ect...

...Don't know what an axis motor is, but there are up/down motors. left/right motors, front/back motors. That's it. Never heard of an axis motor?

Never swapped string. Can't answer that one.

Kyle

Some crane's counters count plays, some count coins (or bills).

You answered correctly, completely by accident on the axis question.

Swap a string, then I"ll tell you how well you did...

BTW, those are the least expensively priced cranes I've ever seen.