Interesting location

philo

On a recent locating trip, i noticed a major women's clothing store with a lot a traffic, on a Tuesday afternoon, at a strip mall. No surprise perhaps but I went in anyways, and walked over to the service desk and asked for the manager. I gave her my pitch to locate a triple charity based candy machine for their break room. She says sure why not, so we place it! They have about 15-20 retail employess working different shifts. the triple is stocked with chocolate! Pmm, mm, reeses. It will be interesting to see the numbers 2 weeks from now. I always check new locations after 2 weeks. I just never figured on placing one in a women's clothing store.

Regards,

Philo

On a recent locating trip, i noticed a major women's clothing store with a lot a traffic, on a Tuesday afternoon, at a strip mall. No surprise perhaps but I went in anyways, and walked over to the service desk and asked for the manager. I gave her my pitch to locate a triple charity based candy machine for their break room. She says sure why not, so we place it! They have about 15-20 retail employess working different shifts. the triple is stocked with chocolate! Pmm, mm, reeses. It will be interesting to see the numbers 2 weeks from now. I always check new locations after 2 weeks. I just never figured on placing one in a women's clothing store.

Regards,

Philo

I have one in a women's second hand store.  I have GB and MI.   The owner is a lead singer in a Rock-n-Roll Band.  She does  Aerosmith covers.   Goes for the  GB but has requested  Sugar-Free.   I figured I will  give her what she wants.   She is a very cool Lady!!!!

Lee