Skittles

antoniocinisi

Sams club has discontinued selling skittles.stock up while you can!where is everyone going to get this candy now?what a shame it is one of my 4 best sellers too.

Are you sure it is everywhere and not just your location?  I will need to stock up if it is everywhere.  It is one of my best sellers.

Lee

I did not know Walmart sold candy in bulk.  I gotta take a look.davidsurvz wrote:

Try Wal-Mart     They have excellent prices on bulk candy pkgs.

Yes they do. And my local WM has PMM cheaper by the OZ than Sam's club. Just smaller packages.

Steve

Just to let you know. Some stuff is actually cheaper at Wal Mart than Sams club.........Go figure.

I just remembered too. Years ago when I first got into vending I actually worked at Costco part time in their distribution wharehouse. I used to price compare everything. It was cheaper for me to buy PMM's at Wal Mart than Costco. I have noticed that over the years some things are always less at Wal Mart than Sams or Costco. Check out some prices on stuff you might be surprised.

David

I will have to check out the GFS Marketplace tip. We just happen to have a Gordon DC in our city and I have a buddy that drives for them. We actually make deliveries to them so I will have to go see what they carry and if we can buy direct from them.