Hello from Orlando, FL

lak20019

Hey everybody! I'm Amy, and I'm from the Orlando area (UCF area to be more exact) and am looking to get started in vending. My ideal plan would be to start in bulk, learn the ropes, and then move into full line vending. I am a nursing student, so I don't have a lot of structured free time, so a vending route would be optimal for me to set my own hours. So anyways, I am here to do as much research as I possibly can before shelling out any cash. Any info. you guys can give me is always appreciated!

Welcome aboard Amy! You're off to a great start by researching before diving in! And you found the best source already! Keep on reading and as you come up with questions, don't be afraid to ask them. We were all new, once.

Scott

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Welcome aboard Amy. Do alot of searching and reading of old posts. That is the best advice I can give anyone who is just starting out. This is a fun business so enjoy!!!

Wakey wakey, eggs and bacey.  

I think he might be trying to tell you that this thread is old, she started it last Sept.

to add to the confusion,kelly says he`s a guy,yeah I know with a girls name go figure. :-*

anyways welcome amy

Yes Kelly is a guy, and she is a nice guy.

Oh and while Amy hasn't posted since November, it looks like she was here on the 8th.  So maybe still lurking at least.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow...I didn't realize there were whole conversations going on in this thread. No more lurking, I'm out of nursing school for the summer so it's time to locate all the machines! Welcome Luke, looks like Central FL is a little saturated, but still looks like it's gonna be a fun journey! Thanks for all the welcomes guys (assuming most of you are men lol) hopefully I'll be able to contribute more to the site in the future.

welcome to the forum,good luck to you.you are in a area that is going thru a transition,caused by economy and closing locations.there are a lot off deals there.My first machines were bought in orlando from a forum member  look...listen....and you will be fine.welcome all questions.i started 3 months ago and with the forums help now have over 60 machines all on location.there is unbelievable knowledge,and honesty here...go get them girl