Newly started POST PAY PLACEMENT service

Patrice

Hello community, my name is Patrice and me and my husband just started a locating service in August. We are based out of NYS. We do alot of work ourselves and we do have a few people who assist us. We do not require down payments. We are a post payment service company. We offer guarantees on all work. We replace non performing machines. Our rates are $45 with a 6 month guarantee, $55 with a 1 year guarantee. We locate any bulk machines. We locate in the USA and Canada. We usually have a one week turn around time depending on the amount of locations ordered. Email us at info@sapphirehtn.org or call 1-800-408-9568

No strings attached.. just plain old PAY when the machine is phyically installed at the location.

This method saves alot of headaches for both sides, it also alllows for the vendor to trust a locator more because  you have not put any money on the line.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Patrice,

From a seasoned locating company exec I welcome you to the board ;)

Starting up with Post Pay is a great way to build trust. 

Best of luck!

Regards,

Rob

P.S.  When you're feeling stressed or run into something you need help with don't hesitate to email or call.  Info below. 

I feel obligated to let everyone know that Patrice has already posed as a locator here on the board. Her other username is Natalie.

Here is a link to her previous posting for a locating service. Please tread lightly here folks when dealing with "Patrice/Natalie.

http://vendiscuss.com/forum/index.php?topic=3912.0

Community Natalie is another locator who I  did work for back in March. She had a emergency arise and never did any work for anybody. There is no need for concern... because just like her, we do NOT ask for PAYMENT !! so I would be skeptical if I was asking for 50% or full downpayments before we did any work. I am trying to work with good vendors and build a reliable business. Asking for no downpayments is a good start we believe.

So No concern is needed.. we are honest and we will show you !!!

1 week turn around

Eddie will do it in less than 2 days...2 hours on one location,

Hello community, my name is Patrice and me and my husband just started a locating service in August. We are based out of NYS. We do alot of work ourselves and we do have a few people who assist us. We do not require down payments. We are a post payment service company. We offer guarantees on all work. We replace non performing machines. Our rates are $45 with a 6 month guarantee, $55 with a 1 year guarantee. We locate any bulk machines. We locate in the USA and Canada. We usually have a one week turn around time depending on the amount of locations ordered. Email us at info@sapphirehtn.org or call 1-800-408-9568

No strings attached.. just plain old PAY when the machine is phyically installed at the location.

This method saves alot of headaches for both sides, it also alllows for the vendor to trust a locator more because  you have not put any money on the line.

Where in New York are you based out of?

Patrice,

Since you are offering a post pay service, I am giving you the benefit of the doubt. Notice I did not say for anyone to avoid you. I simply said to "tread lightly".

Given the current reputation of the locating industry as a whole, and the past experiences this board has had with locators using multiple usernames, I felt obligated as the administrator of this board to share any information of this sort with the membership.

For the record, I am not sold on your explanation about your relationship with Natalie.

I understand.. because the locating business has been known to be shady. I am not promising the world. All I can say is we will get locations who are willing to allow you to install your machines. As all vendors should know, locating is HARD !!! this is #1 reason I am doing post payment because I want to build a good business relationship with vendors.

One week turnaround is not bad... the difference between me and EDDIE BAUER is we don`t ask for FULL payment :huh: so I don`t think a vendor would mind waiting a week if they don`t pay a deposit....

I am on here to be part of this community, I know alot of vendors have issues !! but we want to make money just like you. I am going to do my best to make our business work.

WOW !!! you are a hard group.... you want to bash locators because they accept payment s and then scam vendors. Then when someone wants to work doing post pay you still give them a hard time. Just for the record ..... vendors are not that legit either !! just because you are a vendor does not make you honest !!!!

I am trying to give this forum a chance...

WOW !!! you are a hard group.... you want to bash locators because they accept payment s and then scam vendors. Then when someone wants to work doing post pay you still give them a hard time. Just for the record ..... vendors are not that legit either !! just because you are a vendor does not make you honest !!!!

I am trying to give this forum a chance...

And we are trying to give you a chance as well. I think my willingness to give you a chance is evidenced by me not deleting your account as soon as I found that you have posted locator services here under another username. If you were looking for deposits, you wouldn't even have the opportunity to "give this forum a chance."

As for us being a "hard group", that's the product of so many vendors being burned by dishonest locators. If you spend some time here reading the posts, you'll see that honest locators are rewarded handsomely by our membership while those who are dishonest are called out rather quickly. The process of determining who is honest and dishonest can, at times, be a brutal one but we have found that the honest ones will stick around after being grilled by this "hard group" and the dishonest seem to fade away.

Which locator will you be?

And we are trying to give you a chance as well. I think my willingness to give you a chance is evidenced by me not deleting your account as soon as I found that you have posted locator services here under another username. If you were looking for deposits, you wouldn't even have the opportunity to "give this forum a chance."

As for us being a "hard group", that's the product of so many vendors being burned by dishonest locators. If you spend some time here reading the posts, you'll see that honest locators are rewarded handsomely by our membership while those who are dishonest are called out rather quickly. The process of determining who is honest and dishonest can, at times, be a brutal one but we have found that the honest ones will stick around after being grilled by this "hard group" and the dishonest seem to fade away.

Which locator will you be?

Steve's right, you all are a hard group!  I've never taken the head on approach of yelling at customers on the board but I think I may give it a shot, haha.  j/k.  

If I wasn't such an ardent supporter of capitalism I might get angry when someone posts (what I feel is unjustified) negative comments about Kick Start.  However, in the end I know it is going to make us better.  Competition is what makes the world go round.  

You gotta love the Vendiscuss Community!

Regards,

Rob

Yep u have to pay Eddie up front but he does get the job done ....for me it has never been over 2 days..  ;D

Eddie or his side kick Eric is the best on this board right now as far as i am concerned... ;D

And Eddies price is right too..

One week turnaround is not bad... the difference between me and EDDIE BAUER is we don`t ask for FULL payment :huh: so I don`t think a vendor would mind waiting a week if they don`t pay a deposit....

I am on here to be part of this community, I know alot of vendors have issues !! but we want to make money just like you. I am going to do my best to make our business work.