New and doing research

Kristin

Hi folks!

I'm from Seattle and looking to learn about the business before I jump in.   No machines yet, just trying to absorb.  Perhaps I missed this topic, but does anyone know of some good resource material on BV (other than this awesome site of course)?  I've seen some ebooks floating around from  sites like smartervending or my-vending-uncle.com, as well as books: Start your own vending business, Cash locations, The vending jackpot.  I know others on this site have their own bloggs as well.

Any info you have would be appreciated.  Thanks.

hi kristen, welcome to the board.

start by reading the vending 101 section, there is alot of info there. read all of the back posts and post any questions you may have. you will find more knowledge on vendiscuss than you will with the e books. just read and ask.

once you get to 10 posts join the members plus section and steve has alot of the ebooks on there for you to read for free.

good luck and good to have you here

Welcome to the board Kristen!

I'm glad you found us. As Pusherman said, we have most of the eBooks you mentioned in our member PLUS you can read for free. The others are coming as well. Once you get 10 posts request access to the PLUS section. If you see any other eBooks out there let me know. I try to add at least 1 premium book to our library each month.

Once again, Welcome!

Steve 

Welcome!

Sounds like you are taking a smart approach to this business. Read and ask as many questions as you can and by the time you start out you will feel more comfortable having researched it thoroughly and having made your own choices. This is an excellent forum. Lot's of good people here.

David