Post your pic!

Lucero

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My '04 Thunderbird that I named my company after.  They call me the Bling King on a T Bird site I belong to because of all the chrome that I have added to the car.

post-155-129433928866_thumb.jpg

Thats one hell of a company car John! She's a beaut! I take it you show her at events?

Steve

lol...........I do Steve.  My first event is in Massachusetts in April.

Thats one hell of a company car John! She's a beaut! I take it you show her at events?

Steve

lol...........I do Steve.  My first event is in Massachusetts in April.

Oh yeah? Which one? N. Andover?

Steve

Fitchburg Steve.  You should join us Steve with your Stang.  Theres about 12-14 retro birds going. This one is not a judging show.  Just a lot of different cars etc. 

• 3 weeks later...

And this one is myself in a field with a robotic camera mounted on a moving dolly/arm called the "Milo"

We were doing a commercial for the Canadian LandMine Association.  They go around the world attempting to disarm landmines in residential areas in 3rd world countries.

post-540-129433928916_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Antonio

That looks like it could be a good deal.

Over here the Vendo M&M machine would probably be worth £400 (about $800).

We don't get many Snack Shop machines over here but similar types of machine would fetch around £200 - £250 ($400 - 500)

The Automatic Products drinks machine looks to be a very early model, but they do go forever but because of its age probably about £100 ($200)

They are the highest prices I would pay to buy in, maybe a little higher if coin mechanisms are included. That is based on the UK market. I don't really know what the US market is like.

What are the prices like compared to similar machines elsewhere?

Over here Mars is the most popular.

Good luck with the bidding. I hope you get a good deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a picture of me at the ranch. Since I have what looks like Gemstate's brother on my wall, I will have to take another picture. This one is a few years old and I have greyed a little bit since then.

post-657-129433928939_thumb.gif

I will upload a picture of myself when I get one....as someone else said...i'm usually the one taking the pictures!

This is  apicture of where I live. Nelson, New Zealand. this shows you a little bit of the city. It's a lot bigger than the picture shows!

post-648-129433928945_thumb.jpg

Archived