Contest ** ALERT **

BluePlate

OK!

I recently checked with Steve for approval on this and I am putting together a 2009 "GIVE THANKS" program/contest.  Two months ago, I convinced Steve to raise the 2009 donation goal to $2389.  At this point we are falling a little short.  I thought we could put together the 1st annual "2009 VENDISCUSS GIVE THANKS WEB-A-THON".

Tis' the season to give thanks to people around you.  We all know Vendiscuss brings us more profits and knowledge every day.  OK so here is the deal.........

For every $10 you donate you get:

1.  One of the great Vendiscuss bumper stickers.

2.  An entry to win a $50 VISA prepaid gift card (Donated by Mr Blueplate - hold the applause please  ;D)

3.  A Jazzy "2009 GIVE THANKS SUPPORTER" tag near your name. 

My Friends, this is a bargain!  OK, if you donate $20, you get 2 bumper stickers and 2 entries, $30 3 stickers, 3 entries.....ect......

The drawing will be held on DEC 16th.  All donations must be made by midnight the 15th!  The winner of the VISA gift card should use it for their business (although the vending police won't come after you if you don't).

Click the MAKE A DONATION button to the left.  Steve will handle pulling the name for the contest and I will NOT accept being a winner. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Mr. Blueplate for this fantastic contest and for donating a wonderful prize. Just so everyone knows and can keep track, T Bird kicked off the web-a-thon with his 2 entries into the contest on 11-18.

Much appreciated Steve!

I have updated your account and you can view your donations by going to your profile and clicking on "Donations" from the menu on the left.

PM me to let me know which bumper sticker you would like. We are only a few days away from having these available.

I just tossed a Jackson in the pot.

I have learned so much in my short time here. Mostly I learned that I don't know nearly as much as I thought I knew. (I think....)

The members of the board have been very helpful and patient when I ask a stupid question. (Just wait...It'll happen again soon. Get a good seat.)

Or... Maybe I'm in it just for the bumper stickers... :)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

I appreciate the support Mage! Send me a PM to let me know which sticker you would like and where to send it. Good luck in the drawing!

Still great odds with 7 entries from 5 members!

OK. Time to sweeten the pot just a bit.

I'd like to add another prize to the drawing. Rob from KickStart Locations has stepped up to donate a FREE location to the winner of our drawing!

So one lucky winner will not only get a FREE $50, but a FREE location as well! (and there still may be more to come!)

Get those entries in and good luck to all!

Thanks Rob!

Holy $#@$!  this is getting good!  We are 1 day away from being 1/2 way through.  Looks like if you put up now you have a 1 in 13 shot of winning.  That is pretty darn good odds......  I guess the messge is - if you gave great! (give again), if you haven't what are you waiting for?

jb5580 has jumped in with 2 entries! Thank you jb5580, PM me to let me know which stickers you would like. Good luck in the drawing!

Also, I am pleased to announce that the first batch of stickers FINALLY arrived! I will be getting them out to everyone in the coming days. I guess everyone really liked the "Counting Quarters" and the "Golpher" stickers. I have to reorder those already!

Click to Enlarge...