Contest ** ALERT **

BluePlate

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy $#@$!  this is getting good!  We are 1 day away from being 1/2 way through.  Looks like if you put up now you have a 1 in 13 shot of winning.  That is pretty darn good odds......  I guess the messge is - if you gave great! (give again), if you haven't what are you waiting for?

BluePlate, Do you think we should kick this contest up another notch or are you pleased with the results so far?

Alrighty then. Lets kick it up a bit. I'm going to DOUBLE BluePlates donation of a $50 VISA gift card to a $100 VISA gift card!

To re-cap, for a $10 donation, you get a very cool VENDiscuss bumper sticker and a very good chance to win $100 to spend as you choose PLUS a free platinum location from KickStart!

Get those entries in by midnight EST on 12/15/09!

I've lurked here for too long, time to step up and support this great site! Thanks for having the best vending site on the net!

Thank you Mettle! Your account has been credited. Please PM me with the stickers you would like and where to send them. Good luck in the drawing!

I'm in!

Yes you are VK! Thank you for the support and good luck in the contest. PM me with your mailing address and your choice of sticker.

1 in 26 chance at grabbing 100 bucks and a location!

FYI---

I'm not sure why the "Counting Quarters" sticker is so popular but we just blew through the second order of them and they haven't even come in yet! It seems that everyone is requesting this one.

I'll be placing a 3rd order for these tonight. Be patient if you are waiting on this sticker. They are now "double backordered"!  ;D

Hey, that's cheating... donating twice, come on now.

Well if he is going to do that, it is on.

;)

You are in for another 2 Mage bringing your total entries to 3. I believe that's the most any member has. Let me know which stickers you want. Good luck!