Contest ** ALERT **

BluePlate

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Come on, think how much this site has helped your vending business, or prospective start-up.  It gave you the "kick in the a$$" to start working for yourself or greatly improved your existing route.  Would you have been able accomplish as much as you have without this wonderful webboard?  

How much would you have paid for a cheesy book on vending?  Overpriced Biz-Op's? unethical locators? overpriced candy, gumballs, and .25c toys ?  Probably hundreds, if not thousands, more than the itsy, bitsy $10 entry/appreciation donation.  How many of you would have persued and prospered this much without "The VENDiscuss"?  You log-in and learn every day.  If you weren't learning and improving your business, you probably wouldn't be logged in right now.

Think of all the mistakes and hard lessons you avoided and the dollars, time, and frustration they would have cost you.  You're investing in yourself with the $10 donation.  Plus the stickers are COOL!

Really, it's not that much.  And, it is the season for giving.

And if you don't, better odds for me! :P

-Peace.

gumballprince jumps in with 3 big entries! Thank you GBP! PM me with your sticker choices and mailing address.

Just over 6 hours left to get in on this. A bumper sticker, $100.00, and a free location for only $10.

Believe it or not it's all true, and I do appreciate this site.  I wouldn't have had the motivation and inspiration had it not been for all of you, Steve, and his vision of TVD.  I've been able to accomplish more in the last 11 months then I had planned, thanks to you guys!

We had 36 entries and I assigned each entry a random number. I then used www.random.org to generate one random number between 1 and 36 and matched the generated number to the random number I assigned to each entry. 

The results are in. Is anyone interested?

First I want to take a moment to thank everyone who entered this contest by making a donation to support the forum. I truly appreciate it. It certainly makes it easier for me to keep the ship afloat.

I also want to extend a huge thank you to BluePlate for organizing this contest and donating $50 in prize money. And thank you to Rob at KickStart Locations for his generous donation of a Platinum location.

Now, the $100 prepaid gift card and the KickStart locaton go to........

The Mage

Congratulations Mage! Please contact BluePlate and Rob to claim your prizes!

This was certainly a fun contest. I look forward to more of these. Now it's time to post those pics of the bumper stickers in Gary's contest.

Wait, what?

I won?

Seriously?

I was already planning my post with the crying emote, and rudely attacking the winner.  Now all that fun is out the window.  Who am I going to complain about now?  Myself?  Can't do that, I'm a wonderful person.  (And humble too.)

Really, donating was worth it even without the contest.  I believe the benefits of this website are greater then anything I won here.

Thanks everyone, and thanks Steve, and his hot wife, (did I just say that?) Mr Plate, and KickStart's Rob.