Contest ** ALERT **

BluePlate

Hey MAGE, congrats! This was a great contest and pretty fun too. 

As most of you know I live a few towns over from Steve.  I have met Steve a few times (I'm still waiting for him to buy me a beer  ;D) anyways, from how I see it Steve works really hard for very little reward.  A few years ago I tried to start a forum for small businesses and I could never get it to fly.  I'm also a regular on two other forums and this is the most thought out well moderated forum out of the 3 of them. 

Anyways, thank you for all who participated, now it's time to go STICK IT!  (This is gonna be fun).  The next contest will be to raise money to offset the legal cost of the GO STICK IT winner!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats mage, if your sig is still accurate you even have some machines on hand waiting. Best of all, you even get a bumper sticker. Is anyone else as pumped for the bumper sticker as I am? I'm getting a new vehicle and the first thing to go on it is my vendiscuss bumper sticker :)

bu

Mage, did you decide what to do with your gift card? Vendiscuss collections are short of the goals, but way above the original goal. I hope it has been enough to help Steve offset the cost of maintaining this great forum.