Good selling items for bulk vending

timeman55

When it comes to capsule items, there are many winners and there are many losers.  The trick is to purchase more winners then losers so you aren't sitting on a lot of non moving inventory.  If you know of some good moving items, please list them.  Here is one item that is moving very well for me right now.

These look great! Could you give me the link to the place where you buy them?

I have an item that does really well called: Blockheadz in 1" capsules. I believe they have the best prices on the web for capsule toys @ $19.99 for 250.

Check them out on: http://www.vendmania.com

Thanks

Gary

http://www.westcoast-vend.com

You can get the monkeyinaround at TJ King or A&A global.  A&A global and TJ King also carry the block heads a little bit cheaper then what you are now paying for them.  I think they are $17.50 from A&A and $18.00 through TJ Kings.  For some reason I haven't figured out how to do a link yet but the web address's are:

www.aaglobalind.com

look through google and you will be able to easily locate Five Star / T.J. King

Tee

Another awesome selling 1.1 cap is the "lock stock and barrell".   It is on sale through TJ KIng for $16.00 per bag.    The block heads did well for me too, there are two different  types of blockheads, both did well.  Zoomania 1 from brand is an excellent seller, most are selling them at .50 and selling out their machines.  Erasers also found at TJ King is a good seller.  I use a variety of 1.1 caps.  When I have a little bit of each different type left over, I mix them together, throw in some 27mm super balls and sell them in a "Surprise Mix"  You would be surprised how well that goes.  Kids love to be surprised when they put in their quarters.

Tee

Gary,

I checked the web site where you are buying your 1.1 caps.  They are a bit high on their prices.  You will find all the same items they have plus more at the two sites I told you about.  A&A does not list prices on their webb site, but they are quite a few dollars cheaper on all their products then on the site you listed.  The 2" caps are a lot less expensive through either one of the two sites I listed for you.  Another site you might want to look at is Cardinal vending.  They too have very good prices.

Tee

Tee,

I thought I had the best prices but looking at the sites you gave me I am sold on your sites. This is great! I will try a few bags of these new toys once I run mine down a little.

Do I have to call A&A Global to get prices?

How is the shipping on these places?

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Gary

http://www.westcoast-vend.com

Gary,  A&A is located in Baltimore, the shipping rate they give you is the exact shipping rate for packages going to your door, in other words, they are not adding to the shipping rate and you will not be getting ripped off.

TJ King is located in Niles Il.  so depending on where you live and how close you are to either A&A or TJ King will determine the shipping costs.  A&A will be cheaper on all the products you see on TJ KING, but yes, you will have to call and ask them prices.

Tee

You're my hero! Thanks. You would think for all the tuition dollars I've sent their way they'd show me some love in return, but no, all we get is some stinking diploma.

Regards,

Philo

PS- one son graduates in May, the other has 3 more years to go.

Philo,  I know what you mean.  My son is in college and we are paying thousands.  The college is always sending us something trying to get more of our money.  How bout a subscription to the college paper?  How bout joining the parents association for a small yearly fee?  My reply is simply this, How bout you giving me the stinking college paper and signing me up for the parents association for free!!!

I really hope the diploma will be worth it.  I think in these days that diploma is almost a must.

Got a notice today that A&A has sent my order out.  Should be here before the week is up.

Tee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Care bears blew through my machines.  I thought I would give the Care Bear Tins a ride and sure enough, they did just as well.  Spring bracelets from Cardinal have also been moving nicely.  Those are all 2" caps. 

Lock stock and barrell in the 1.1" cap are still doing well, so are the Splatz.  I found you can get a better deal on the Splatz through Big Apple if anyone is interested.  CEI has some good deals on 1.1" caps.

Tee

• 1 month later...

Steve:

I noticed that today is the last day for all NY fans to pay homage to your Avatar. (I have a nice Steelers logo if you're looking for something to replace it with, and you don't even have to lose a bet for it :D)  -Steve P.

Steve, Bill,

I would be happy to display any avatar you like. But to make it fun and interesting, I like to do avatar wagers. If either of you want to take a shot at my latest wager see post #25 in the thread below. I have NO takers yet. :D

http://www.vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=301&forum_id=18&page=1

Steve

i don't no to much about caps. but i was wanting to no if the 1.1 caps would vend threw a segea gumball wheel or do i have to buy a special wheel or do i have to have a special machine to vend caps.

Thanks,

Thrash

Steve,

The care bears have been great.  I have gone through 6 cases of them.  After they sell for you, then you should think about getting the care bear tins.  The same folks that are buying up the care bears are probably the same folks buying up the care bear tins.  Went through a bunch of them also.

The ducks from Flatline have also done real well for me.  Had a few locations where they emptied the machine in one week.

Tee

I have done a great job with Blockheadz for the last few months. I just started with glow sticks which are doing as well as the BHz's did when I started with them. I just got an order of 15 cases of Monkey'n Around. I am expecting them to do as well if not better than the BHz's.

Are the Care Bears a .50 item? I have them and sell them for $1. They are 2" capsules. Are the tins in 2" capsules?

I buy from TJ King. They treat me very well.

Gary