What do old farts like to buy from a bulk machine?

Lucero

:D  Kidding, FJ!  

I have a juicy assisted living condo-tower that I am targetting.  What sorts of products do golden-years folk enjoy?  I'm considering buying a triple head for the location as it is massive.  I might alternatively see if there are a few floors that have rec/TV rooms or some such.  Product suggestions?

I prefer 1.1" caps of metamucil...

Seriously, I don't think old people like anything different than a younger person does.

Chicle, M&M....same stuff, different age.  I'd be careful with nuts, as allergies to them are rising and some older people may forget they have them...

It's tough for me to really answer the candy thing, I ran pan candy in my past life, Wonka Tart Chews were the softest thing I carried.

I'll always choose PMM in a charity machine though.

Hell, I"m having a hard time coming to terms with the choice of 2" Peek a Poohs or some sort of wrist bands to change out some of my heads this month...both do well and I only have the cash flow to do one.

...and I"m not that freakin old!  I only have 2 grand kids and most of my hair!

I prefer 1.1" caps of metamucil...

Seriously, I don't think old people like anything different than a younger person does.

Chicle, M&M....same stuff, different age.  I'd be careful with nuts, as allergies to them are rising and some older people may forget they have them...

It's tough for me to really answer the candy thing, I ran pan candy in my past life, Wonka Tart Chews were the softest thing I carried.

I'll always choose PMM in a charity machine though.

Hell, I"m having a hard time coming to terms with the choice of 2" Peek a Poohs or some sort of wrist bands to change out some of my heads this month...both do well and I only have the cash flow to do one.

...and I"m not that freakin old!  I only have 2 grand kids and most of my hair!

I hear the metamucil caps move like lightning *wink*.  I imagine age 65+ taste buds work the same, but I thought they might have additional concerns because of their dental work.  Wasn't sure if they stayed away from chewy or crunchy things.    Maybe some Reeces Pieces (which I made the large mistake of buying before I had a machine and location ready.... getting high on my own supply over here) will work well.

• 3 weeks later...

LUCERO:what product did you place in your nurseing home location?I am going to dedicATE my day off from the restaurant to my route and to try to locate some more.

*grumble* I was waiting on my A&A order to attack the assisted living facility.  That ship never came in, if you've been following that thread.  I've just ordered some Millenias though, so I'll be at that location within a week and a half I think.

-Lucero