LED lights?

tooldini

Does anyone use battery powered LED lights to draw attention to your machine in locations with multiple machines. I am pretty sure I seen these somewere  but can't remember were. Sounds like a good idea to me just thought I would ask you guys.

I think Kelly was asking about this recently and someone put a link up where to get them.

This was the thread:

http://VENDiscuss.com/forum/index.php?topic=7150.0

And this was the link:

http://www.flashingblinkylights.com/index.php

Even though I haven't bought anything from them, it was the first link I bookmarked after I signed up for this site.

Edit I figure I should have the link to their homepage, and not a product page.

That flashingblinkiylights.com looks like an awesome place to get some flashing jewelry for some leader items.  I may buy a set and put some in capsules and put them in some slow selling items.  I think it would be kewl to have some of those flashing lights on the display as well as it would have the same effect of catching the eye.

That flashingblinkiylights.com looks like an awesome place to get some flashing jewelry for some leader items.  I may buy a set and put some in capsules and put them in some slow selling items.  I think it would be kewl to have some of those flashing lights on the display as well as it would have the same effect of catching the eye.

Just be careful in what you order Darryl.

Some of those pins and jewelry items are not intended for children under 7 years of age.

Click on what you like on the website and the details give you the age restriction (if any).

Just as an example: The Rudolph Reindeer pin and the blinking LED rings are not for the under-7 group.

Location was averaging $51.00/4 wks and today I collected $57.50. So I guess maybe the lights helped, who knows. Was hoping for a bigger jump, but its all good.

Assuming the 12 flashing lights will last a year (30days ea):

If you increase your gross by $6 per month on average and it's probably due to that LED light.

Keep doing it.

After LED purchase/shipping costs are accounted for, you just grossed an extra $48 a year off that machine ($6 x 12 = $72 minus $24 LED cost).

May not sound like much, but considerng it takes only a very little extra effort, kudos to you.

I'm going to keep this in mind if I get a location with dim lighting.

Kelly,

The LED lights sound hopeful however you need to have about 4-6 months to really tell if they have any affect on your volume. Maybe it would have been a lower than average month and the lights actually brought you up even higher than you think. Like you said, it would have been nice if you had seen a better increase. Thanks for running a test for the forums.

Gary

Cardinal has flashing display holder for 12.00.  they are nice holder with led lights across top and bottom that always flash, takes 2 c batts.

What other little items do they have that they don't have on their website?