Is there a way to get all email in one place?

Mikey B

Over the last 7-8yrs,  I have accumulated over 7 different email addresses. 

Over the last 4yrs I have had a Palm, Black Berry, I phone.  Due to not having to travel far from home and be gone for 2-3 nights a week. My I phone will be hitting ebay this weekend and I will be back to the simple life of a regular cell phone in attempt to save about $120/month.

Is there an application or an online program that will automatically down load all of my different emails in one place like my smart phones did, rather than going to over 7 different sites and entering in over 7 different user names and passwords?

I use Thunderbird by Mozilla. (FireFox) I can get all emails from any provider right on the desktop.

The only thing that I have a problem with, maybe someone has a solution that I'm unaware of, is when I get/read my email on my desktop, I cant read it on my laptop and vice versa.

Yahoo eMail has the festure to do that.  It is a paid feature (I think like $20/year).  The good thing about yahoo is because it is in the "cloads" you can check it from just about anywhere and Yahoo is pretty Black Berry friendly.