What's up with Superpro.....

davidsurvz

Whosis say's the domain is on "ClientHold".  If I understand right it means they didn't pay their bill to the people they registered their DNS through, so it was put on ClientHold until it is paid. 

my DI machine averages $250 a month.....its located in fantasyland.

Well, if we can place machines in Fantasyland, then I am placing a machine in the VENDiscuss forums.

For it to work, PayPal me a quarter, (plus shipping,) and I will mail you a gumball.  (FedEx is extra, but you will get it the next business day.)

Well, if we can place machines in Fantasyland, then I am placing a machine in the VENDiscuss forums.

For it to work, PayPal me a quarter, (plus shipping,) and I will mail you a gumball.  (FedEx is extra, but you will get it the next business day.)

Sorry Mage. I cant let you place a machine in VENDiscuss. The last vendor I let place a machine in here never came back to service it! It just got all dirty and I ended up just throwing it my dumpster so I'm all done with you bulk vendors!  :D

Seriously though, back in 2007 we had a member place a virtual vending machine here. When you clicked on it, it charged you .50 through PayPal and you were given a virtual toy. It was very cool. The machine is gone but here is where he placed it...

http://vendiscuss.com/forum/index.php?topic=239.0

Sorry for the hijack.