Landed a machine in my bank

jb5580

Went to the bank today to open up a business checking account for my new  vending business. I asked the manager if they could use a machine, he said sure that would be great. All the ladies got excited, and I didn't even need charity or commission ;D. It will go in their breakroom. I'm going to start with PMM, Skittles, RP. I think Kelly did the same thing not to far back.

I just placed a triple at the bank this morning, in their breakroom. The assistant manager let me right in and it's the only one in there. I tried to get them to let me put a single gum in the waiting area Kelly but they would'nt go for that. Maybe I'll ask them for one in the exit area. 

Well that triple location was short lived. The manager called me about an hour ago and said that is not what they had in mind. I asked what he wanted, and he mentioned one of the counter top mechanical type snack machines. I told him I can do that so I'll be going to take measurements tommorrow morning. I am thinking of one of those $350.00 Seaga 9 selection machines from Sam's. What do you all think? I probably could make my money back pretty quick if I ask the employee's exactly the selections they want and if the machine will hold up. Guess I'll be delving into full line vending a little quicker than I had planned.

Yeah Kelly, I figured I would give it a go with the mechanical machine rather than just let the location go. The teller girls their seem excited to get a vending machine in so they should buy product from it.

Now I have to find a new location for the triple I had in there.