Steven Seagal: Lawman

BluePlate

Ok, did anyone check this out the other night on A&E?  I can't get it out of my head how stupid this was.  Not that Seagal's movies were not stupid.  But you could always wait for a good kick butt scene. 

I'm not sure what was worst Seagal's ego or the filming.  Seagal squints his eyes and they imply he has super natural powers!  When they were chasing down a suspect, they had to cut out the part where Seagal couldn't run.  At another point Seagal was being a "back seat driver" and the driver said "STEVEN LET ME DRIVE!" , they tried to cut this out, but did a bad job. This was like watching driving Miss Daisy.  I was hoping for Seagal to take out a criminal with a round house kick, whether they needed to be taken down or not!  I was deeply disappointed with the video Tom Foolry of Lawman

The killer is, from searches on the net, it's getting good reviews!

This show was so bad ..... Well... It was bad. They can't be serious. No one teaches martial arts to a bunch of cops, and the sheriff says, hey! You should be a cop!

A buddy and I met Steven Seagal in Leavenworth, WA some years back. He wasn't a very nice guy. Big time. We were just kids, and he was one of those uppity actors. Golpher-hole.  :'(