can this machine stay outside?

antoniocinisi

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300373182079&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

the guy says both machine can be placed outside but I dont believe him,is he lieing?

he also said that he has no proof of ownership and I dont want to buy coca colas machine just to have them take it from me when they find it.besides the tag do cokes machines have any other id tags anywhere?is this a good deal?

thanks

The coke machine can go outside....The snack machine is more than likely NOT rated for outside use.  Now I have heard that alot of companies will still use these outside, but under cover.

As far as ownership....I've heard that Coke does not sell their excess machines anymore, but that could just be a rumor......

Travis

There is no way the he owns that coke machine, it is a third party machine that has either been stolen or he took it off a location and is selling it as his but really knows that coke really owns it. I can tell its a third party by the new vault graphic, there should be a hidden asset metal tag hidden inside of this unit, they usually hide it behind the control board on the door of the machine. My  coke rep also told me a lot of the newer machines such as this one in my area anyway are not being installed with radio tags much like the ones that stores use to catch people stealing. He said they can scan the machines and be able to tell if they own them without cracking it open.

As far as I know Coke won't give out machines for third party use with those graphics, they give us the older stuff that's not quite ready to go in for refurb.

Anybody notice that the legs are missing on the snack machine?:huh:??

You can put that machine outside as long as you like replacing control boards, keypads, coin mechs and validators on a regular basis (like whenever it rains) :rolleyes::o

hmmm  looks like the 3rd party machine coke put in the restaurant that I work at.  same vault graphic as us, and Coke, diet coke, sprite and the bottle water are in the same locations as ours is also.

they are probably all configured like that and look the same.

i can help you.....the coke bubble front is by royal vendors, introduced at the NAMA show infall 08.........so you can be 99.9% certain it belongs to coke... the snack is an ap 7000 and is NOT outdoor rated........

Welcome to the forums. It's nice to get a new addition who knows his vending machines.