Locations/Contracts

T BIRD

When I place a machine using charity or commission, should I bring a contract with me for the location and myself to sign?  And then give him a copy?  I have 2 contracts, one is a generic one that states the machine is mine, either party can end the contract, I can take the machine out if need be, name of the machine, heads, and location name and address. The other is the same with the % of commission stated on it.

Johnny,

All I ever use is the "location agreement" that is found in the tools section of member PLUS. It is a basic form that just states that I am responsible for the machine and it remains my property. It also comforts the location to know that they wont be held responsible for theft or damages. You don't want to get too technical and lead the location to believe they are signing a "contract" It might scare them away.

Steve

Steve......I like your contract.  From what I see on it, the location does not sign?  Only the vendor?

And what does Machine Number(s) mean.  You have a number on each machine you locate?

Usually I don't require the location to sign. It's merely for their assurance that I'm not out to screw them over.

That is an editable word file so if you want to add a line for them to sign, you can.

As for the machine numbers, yes, once you have many machines out there its easier (for me anyway) to keep track of them using a number.

Steve