2010 CONTEST DOOZY!

caserri

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do we enter the contest? Just go to the orange make a donation button?

Vend,

Yes, you can donate any amount you are comfortable with. At the end of the year your donations are totaled and for every $10 in donations, you will get 1 entry into the DOOZY.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kelly is in with another entry. That makes 3 for kelly! Good luck!

One more for Kelly. That makes 4 entries, Thanks and good luck Kelly!

Oh no.  I was 1¢ shy of getting an entry.  Consarnit all.

;)

LMAO. I knew you had a reason. I just can't figure you out Mage.

I'll put out a "take a penny" dish to spoil your fun!

Thanks for the donation Mage!

• 2 weeks later...

Steve, I'm very much appreciative for everything you've done for each and every forum member.  You've done great things with this site and I don't mind incurring some of the costs one bit.  In fact, I'd like those two contest entries to go under Kelly's name, with whom I met from your site and made a large, mutually beneficial business transaction with, that has hopefully helped both of our businesses, and as a generous Thank You for his service to our country.  I'll just collect a few more throughout the year.

• 4 weeks later...
:D Wow! How cool is this that you offer such an opportunity for someone like myself or someone more experienced. I am falling in love with this site! Have learned a good deal of information, from true honest good people. Thanks. Also my first 10 dollars earned will defiantly be going to this contest! Look forward to entering

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK VENDiscuss Community, you have about 7 weeks left to get your entries in  the biggest contest, that I can remember, in VENDiscuss History. Time to belly up before you forget. In case you forgot the great prizes here they are again.

This years winner will get their choice of ONE of the following prizes...

* A nice rack! A brand new 5 way NorthWestern rack on a Silver Sentinel stand. (Includes 2 NW80s and 3 NW60s

* A Triple Triple! 3 NorthWestern Tripleplays.

* 10 NW super 60's! Your choice of wheels and colors.

* CHC! Cold hard cash! A $500.00 prepaid VISA card to spend as you wish. (a little something for the full liners to get excited about)

The entry period will run retro-active from 01-01-2010 until 12-15-2010. The drawing will be performed by a third party on or around 12-16-2010. Hopefully if this years doozy goes well we can continue to do this each year.

Archived